N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
Donaldson looking slim

DGOj-dhV0AAiSAM.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
time to hit the panic button

[TWEET]892741600790667264[/TWEET]

Suzie Degan stays winless. Rick has already said he's going to work the QBs in groups. Rosier and Shirreffs are working with the ones and Cade and Perry with the twos.

Advertisement
I think we will be ok with Rosier, he's a guy that's been around for a while, shouldn't make too many mistakes.

Advertisement
I think we will be ok with Rosier, he's a guy that's been around for a while, shouldn't make too many mistakes.

Expect for the fact that that's ALL he does

Richt has said multiple times that's what is holding Rosier back. Turning the ball over by trying to do too much.

time to hit the panic button

[TWEET]892741600790667264[/TWEET]

what SMD didn't mention is that every time N'Kosi was about to throw, Mark Richt would yell, "Now let's show 'em how it's REALLY done!"

Expect for the fact that that's ALL he does

Richt has said multiple times that's what is holding Rosier back. Turning the ball over by trying to do too much.

He hasn't said anything like that about any QB. Richt would never be that open in criticizing a player. Rosier throws alot of picks to Malek Young so that is a major problem, but there isn't one quote where Richt says "Malik's really needs to stop trying to do too much". He speaks in generalities about what he expects from a QB.

Advertisement
Back