Practice #13

I get it. People are excited about Hightower after a strong spring in 2018, and then a TD in his first game. But nobody's ever seen him since. He's become a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'Rat on your pop and Brian Hightower will get you.'
Injuries....Njoku had every opportunity to make his presence known on the field last year but didn’t. I know he was recovering from a knee injury but I just don’t think he will pass Hightower.

Advertisement
Don’t call me kid. You don’t know who got married so think before you post.

So you want respect after you insult me? U apologize for insulting me and we’re good.

If I’m competing for a starting position I go to the scrimmage and then go to the reception. Whoever loves me would understand.

Got hurt about midway through the season, but up until then had not really separated himself. Excited about him but is JAG until proven otherwise. Same can be said about any WR not named Jeff Thomas.

My own personal power ranking as of 4/16

Thomas
Osborn
Pope
Payton
Njoku
Hightower
Wiggins
Harley
Based on your logic, why is pope higher than hightower? Same for Njoku. Both were non-existent last year if your only argument was that hightower didn't make any plays til his injury...

Advertisement
So you want respect after you insult me? U apologize for insulting me and we’re good.

If I’m competing for a starting position I go to the scrimmage and then go to the reception. Whoever loves me would understand.
Did I say I wanted respect? I just said don’t call me kid. Again, you don’t know any details about the wedding so I’d stay quiet about it until you know more.

Yeah. Kid is not a pro-style QB . This Enos O is very similar to what Jed fich did. At least from the clippings. Tate has to win the job then Enos I believe will adjust the offense to him. But from the lil of what we've seen perry is the guy. Jarrren in the scrimmage had 2 balls that should’ve been easy pick according to my boi

There isn’t a QB on the team that has demonstrated that they are the guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based on your logic, why is pope higher than hightower? Same for Njoku. Both were non-existent last year if your only argument was that hightower didn't make any plays til his injury...

Just my opinion based on their skill sets.

Here's what I expect:

1st string / co-starters: Dallas, Davis, Jordan, Mallory, Thomas, Osborn, Pope

Off the bench: Lingard, George, Njoku, Hightower, Payton, Irving

Depth: Burns, Wiggins, Harley, Polendey, Few, Hodges, Parrott

Advertisement
Wish they would just let this kid settle into a position. I appreciate his willingness to move around and it will pay off for him knowing multiple spots. They need to find and leave him at one spot and really let him lock in
They will in Fall camp, Gaynor is out & we don't have any Centers on the roster until Jakai Clarck gets here.

That's why anybody judging & overreacting to the OL in Spring is just dumb, the line as it is now is not the line that will take the majority of the 1st team reps in Fall.

They will in Fall camp, Gaynor is out & we don't have any Centers on the roster until Jakai Clarck gets here.

That's why anybody judging & overreacting to the OL in Spring is just dumb, the line as it is now is not the line that will take the majority of the 1st team reps in Fall.

I understand but like I said, they moved him back and forth last season also

Advertisement
Back