Practice #13

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kirk Herbstreit is actually on board with us a lot of the time, even though he's a ****eye
Yeap. The guy I was thinking of was Max Bretos. Although he went to FSpu he Miami qbano like Manny; doesn't matter where you go, your first love always comes along.

Yeap. The guy I was thinking of was Max Bretos. Although he went to FSpu he Miami qbano like Manny; doesn't matter where you go, your first love always comes along.
Jorge Sedano at ESPN is another one, he went to HS at Pace & FIU for college, but he's usually pretty favorable of the Canes.

Jorge Sedano at ESPN is another one, he went to HS at Pace & FIU for college, but he's usually pretty favorable of the Canes.
Pretty amazing the # of SoFla connects there. Berman loved us too. Have to admit couldn't place Mike Jones when you posted, looked him up and saw went to Temple, sure he isn't salty about Manny lol.

OT: The only Mike Jones my faulty brain associates with Miami, was a schoolboy Bball legend (think he played for Central Boys) but was from Grove? My Uncle won the ICAC against him in 70s.

BTW, your posts and insights are MUCH APPRECIATED by all who care about recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back