Powell

Advertisement
Golden the best! He can do no wrong! Blame admissions!

No way dude. OBVIOUSLY Golden f8cked this up. Kid has been committed this whole time, Happy, is supposed to be an EE and enroll this week, now suddenly something has caused an obstacle, COULD NOT POSSIBLY be Admissions, NO it MUST be that AG called the kid up and cursed him out, or maybe he slapped his mother, or Golden showed up at his house drunk and p*ssed on his couch. MUST be something Golden did wrong here, because he's so stupid. Weve NEVER had problems with Admissions f*CKING up a kid getting in, or delaying a kid's enrollment. Would NEVER happen at UM.

Or Golden didn't take his calls for 2/3 days while he was interviewing for the job he really wants. I know, know, where do these people come up with this ****? MORANS.

Advertisement
Golden and his staff are a train wreck. F them

they continue to recruit borderline academic kids then scramble for the 2 starts to close

Powell is NOT a borderline academic kid. He has a good enough GPA. But UM Admissions has caused problems in the past with bullsh*t about some core credit, or a transcript being delayed, and there is always the NCAA clearing house that has screwed us before too. We have no idea what's going on, but I mean, why let that get in the way of another 20 page thread blaming Golden for everything. That should be highly informative and stimulating.

It's ok we don't need Collins cook Sony or powell were gonna get jordan Scarlett and Jacques Patrick next year

Advertisement
Joke staff can't even recruit.

Amazing how Coley isn't such a stud recruiter without booster money.

Btw, the university is a joke when it comes to handling fcking transcripts; true retards in the admissions office.

Advertisement
Joke staff can't even recruit.

Amazing how Coley isn't such a stud recruiter without booster money.

Btw, the university is a joke when it comes to handling fcking transcripts; true retards in the admissions office.

It is mind boggling that in the year 2014 we continue to have this issue with admissions. Un****ingbelievable.

Advertisement
Golden the best! He can do no wrong! Blame admissions!

No way dude. OBVIOUSLY Golden f8cked this up. Kid has been committed this whole time, Happy, is supposed to be an EE and enroll this week, now suddenly something has caused an obstacle, COULD NOT POSSIBLY be Admissions, NO it MUST be that AG called the kid up and cursed him out, or maybe he slapped his mother, or Golden showed up at his house drunk and p*ssed on his couch. MUST be something Golden did wrong here, because he's so stupid. Weve NEVER had problems with Admissions f*CKING up a kid getting in, or delaying a kid's enrollment. Would NEVER happen at UM.

Or Golden didn't take his calls for 2/3 days while he was interviewing for the job he really wants. I know, know, where do these people come up with this ****? MORANS.
It can't be that, cause Golden is infallible. I mean how bad could it have been to just disappear and have your name linked to another job for a week and then to mope around through interviews. It was his dream job after all.

Lulz so it wasn't what I wrote up top, they just didn't get his transcripts. Thats even dumber.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back