Powell

Smells like admissions.

1.gif

Advertisement
4 great running backs in our backyard: Sony, Yearby, Cook, and Powell. We need at least 2 of those 4. If we end up with only 1, that is a joke.

Advertisement
friggin penn st couldnt have just taken this guy so we could have gotten butch back?

Brandon Powell#⃣4⃣ ‏@_Powellbp4 33m
Bout to mess the game up with this one

He has a 3.8 GPA stop making excuses for Golden...

Since when has that stopped Admissions or the NCAA Clearinghouse? You do know that "core courses" and certain "credits" are often the cause of "qualification" and "Admissions" issues, not a GPA per say.

And where the F*CK did I make any excuse for Golden? But this kid is an EE and supposed to report this week? What on MOTHER F*CKING EARTH, could AG have done to suddenly f*ck this situation up? I mean Im DYING to know what great "theory" you guys have cooked up to blame this on him too, since NO ONE has a **** clue what is going on.

Advertisement
I love the excuses already being prepped should he flip.

We already got grades/admissions out there. Lemme guess, we pulled his offer?

He has a 3.8 GPA stop making excuses for Golden...

Since when has that stopped Admissions or the NCAA Clearinghouse? You do know that "core courses" and certain "credits" are often the cause of "qualification" and "Admissions" issues, not a GPA per say.

And where the F*CK did I make any excuse for Golden? But this kid is an EE and supposed to report this week? What on MOTHER F*CKING EARTH, could AG have done to suddenly f*ck this situation up? I mean Im DYING to know what great "theory" you guys have cooked up to blame this on him too, since NO ONE has a **** clue what is going on.

IT'S HIS JOB

TO GET THE KIDS

TO COME HERE

*******!

Advertisement
I laugh at the grades stuff now. Al should know the grades situation and whether or not a kid has a solid academic roadmap to get into school - that's on Al. Clearinghouse is a total wild card, I get it, but cotdang, are we the only school that seems to get bitten in the a$$ year after year with this NCAA clearinghouse stuff?

I just realized that I am like a battered wife. At the end of each recruiting cycle, we seem to get nothing but bad news and I tell myself that I am never following recruiting again and then come the next cycle I am hooked into this bull**** all over again. I am pitiful. :ohlord:

Advertisement
powell wait we didnt even want this kid, i mean he is not dalvin cook. Smh. he also followed khairi clark recently.

Golden the best! He can do no wrong! Blame admissions!

No way dude. OBVIOUSLY Golden f8cked this up. Kid has been committed this whole time, Happy, is supposed to be an EE and enroll this week, now suddenly something has caused an obstacle, COULD NOT POSSIBLY be Admissions, NO it MUST be that AG called the kid up and cursed him out, or maybe he slapped his mother, or Golden showed up at his house drunk and p*ssed on his couch. MUST be something Golden did wrong here, because he's so stupid. Weve NEVER had problems with Admissions f*CKING up a kid getting in, or delaying a kid's enrollment. Would NEVER happen at UM.

Advertisement
Back