Potentially toughest 2020 games

Advertisement
It doesn't matter how talented a QB is if he doesn't have help surrounding him.

Idk how much UNC football you watched last year, but they're not a good team bro, that Defense is trash.

The reason why we can be considered a QB away from being a good team is because we have a good enough defense & enough talent to where our biggest deficiency can be solved in an offseason with the right play caller & QB combo.

UNC needs a good 1-2 years of the kind of recruiting they're doing in the 21 class in order to get to that point. They're Defense is devoid of consistent talent.

Enox with his 2011 Central Michigan offense he had us running carved them up for God's sake lol.

Watched them several times last year. Think their defense regressed some as the season progressed because they lost several key defenders to injury. Also think Enos' offense, as bad as it was, deteriorated to it's end level as the relationships he had in the QB room hit rock bottom.

Time will tell.

All of them. This team has been too inconsistent for the last 15 years. We struggled against the Mighty Shark Humpers last year and lost to Ga. Tech. A team that was just learning to throw the football. We can’t afford to play that game.

Advertisement
Heels will be good this year and improve cause of Mack recruiting

Spartans will be garbage but it’s on the road. Is Mel Tucker a good head coach? I don’t think so.

Tech schools will be challenging cause they’re both on the road and we lost to both at home last year. Both will be better imo cause the turkeys quarterback will be more experienced.

Virginia I’m not worried about. Perkins was that team. Defense will be good.
Temple is very losable.

UAB can be a sleepwalk game easily.

Temple 38
Miami 35

Miami has given up 38 points only two times in Diaz's four years here. Once to Clemson in the ACCCG three years ago and last year in the five turnover VT loss.

Despite that fact, you drop that number. Curious why.

Advertisement
Ucf absolutely throttled temple on the road also with a freshman QB. King with Lashlee should be able to smack em. In theory

I think it might end up being like 2017.
Lots of close wins in many tough games.
But just like that season I hope we end up with one loss or fewer heading into Charlotte.
I say this just about every year but I will be happy with a Coastal title and an Orange Bowl win no matter how we get it done.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter how talented a QB is if he doesn't have help surrounding him.

Idk how much UNC football you watched last year, but they're not a good team bro, that Defense is trash.

The reason why we can be considered a QB away from being a good team is because we have a good enough defense & enough talent to where our biggest deficiency can be solved in an offseason with the right play caller & QB combo.

UNC needs a good 1-2 years of the kind of recruiting they're doing in the 21 class in order to get to that point. They're Defense is devoid of consistent talent.

Enox with his 2011 Central Michigan offense he had us running carved them up for God's sake lol.

I agree with a lot of this but Bateman is a great defensive coordinator. He had one guy on his defense last year that would have been in our 2 deep (Strowbridge). He’s a big reason they held a bunch of teams less than their scoring average.

They signed a lot of studs on their dline last year and while they will be freshmen, I expect improvements as a whole defensively.

It’s going to be a tough game but as you said they aren’t the big bad guy just yet.

Advertisement
What if I would have told you we would lose 3 consecutive games of tackle football to FIU-Duke-Louisiana Technical School (without scoring a single point). Would ANYONE have believed that????

What if I would have told you we would lose 3 consecutive games of tackle football to FIU-Duke-Louisiana Technical School (without scoring a single point). Would ANYONE have believed that????

What if I were to tell you that the guy who was just hired to be head coach for the Carolina Panthers took over a team that had gone 17-9 over the previous two seasons and went 1-11 and lost to Liberty, UTSA and Duke on consecutive weeks?

Last edited:
What if I were to tell you that the guy who was just hired to be head coach for the Carolina Panthers went 1-11 in his first season and lost to Liberty, UTSA and Duke on consecutive weeks?
I would tell you that is about as relevant as camel ***** to my point, but go on...…

But in case you were unaware:
1. We are not the Carolina Panthers
2. We are not Baylor
3. We have the same CoRch as we had last year, and his name is not Matt Rhule
4. We scored exactly 0 points vs a non-power 5 school in a Bowl Game
5. We lost outright 3 different times as 14+ point favorites, the first CFB team to ever do that

but hey, you made some good points...….. :ibis-roflmao-sm3:

Advertisement
Back