Potentially huge news about D'Eriq King

Advertisement
Yea but we'll have 7 true freshman receivers, 8 safeties, 6 DE's hope they all stick. Then all of Bama would come back and they would be insane loaded

We will be loaded too. Everyone will be rusty so no advantage there. Going to be an ugly game but absolutely winnable. Running qb will be key because plays will break down for both sides.

Re: Lawrence, I don't think he sticks around for the 2021 season. Means he doesn't get drafted til April 2022. He wasn't going to sit out but I just don't see him skipping the 2021 draft.
Bama is always loaded, so that really doesn't mean as much. Also, I'm sure a few of their players will go the Greg Rousseau route and go to the pros early.

No matter what, Bama will be a tough game. But running QBs tend to give them some trouble. I'm just hoping and projecting for if it does happen.

Now the question is will Roche follow his lead? This would mean we won’t have to take a qb for this class as well.

Does Brevin leave for the NFL? Not sure he has enough tape and with his injury it may make sense to stay as well. Don’t see anyone else we could lose.

I wonder if Bama loses anyone unexpected.

And does Dabo have enough juice to hustle Lawrence for another season?

Roche could get drafted in the 3rd - 4th round based upon his resume.
Dabo doesn’t need Lawrence next yr; he has a stable of blue chip QBs, including the #1 QB from the 2020 class in the wings.

Advertisement
Roche could get drafted in the 3rd - 4th round based upon his resume.
Dabo doesn’t need Lawrence next yr; he has a stable of blue chip QBs, including the #1 QB from the 2020 class in the wings.
While this may be true.....none of them are game proven and not big game proven like Lawrence

Plus those QBs would miss a season of practice and garbage time reps too!

Not to be Debbie Downer, but if you actually watch the interview, it was more like “Yeah, but we’ll see.”

Not saying he wouldn’t come back, but he was kinda put on the spot.

Bottom line: this season needs to happen.

Not to be Debbie Downer, but if you actually watch the interview, it was more like “Yeah, but we’ll see.”

Not saying he wouldn’t come back, but he was kinda put on the spot.

Bottom line: this season needs to happen.

He's told others the same thing away from the cameras.

Anything can happen, of course, but I took his answer more as "I'm focused on tomorrow and what I can control."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back