Potential Starting UF O Tackle out for the season

squad is a mash unit right now smh. i'm already down on this team. i had 9-3 but 8-4 or 7-5 seems more likely with each practice it seems.

Seeing you say this, leads me to believe 6-6.
Still think this is a top 10 team?

never said they were top 10 on this board or any other. i think driskel is trash and have said so consistently, why would i think they are top 10? the only unit i am very confident about is the defense, special teams, and the run game. 9-3 has been my prediction since early summer which would be a top 15 finish give or take.

Out of curiosity, how come Purifoy isn't listed on the latest gator 2 deep?
Clerical error, or is he dinged up?

Advertisement
squad is a mash unit right now smh. i'm already down on this team. i had 9-3 but 8-4 or 7-5 seems more likely with each practice it seems.

never said they were top 10 on this board or any other. i think driskel is trash and have said so consistently, why would i think they are top 10? the only unit i am very confident about is the defense, special teams, and the run game. 9-3 has been my prediction since early summer which would be a top 15 finish give or take.

clerical error? which depth chart are you looking at? that could help explain it, he'll be at corner and returning kicks.

clerical error? which depth chart are you looking at? that could help explain it, he'll be at corner and returning kicks.

Thus one

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/54769-This-is-INTEL/page10

buddha lets not act like games are won on paper

I know that. My point to killa is that when even die hard gator fans are admitting some trepidation over their team's prospects, then the results will probably be worse then they think. For both good and bad, rational people tend to be conservative.

hmmm weird...wonder where that was pulled from.

either way he's completely healthy and by all reports have had a great camp. just one more reason to take depth charts with a grain of salt.

Advertisement
I believe Chaz Green started throughout last year for the Gators and was especially being counted on to start with Halapio out

8.jpeg

NO CHADZ GREEM? I STILL SAYZ GO GATA!

Jones being available doesn't mean he plays. I know he is good but he sat out a lot of practice with that infection. Should be interesting to see if he gets burn or not.

Jones being available doesn't mean he plays. I know he is good but he sat out a lot of practice with that infection. Should be interesting to see if he gets burn or not.

The gators should be looking into developing new body armor for Driskell. You know, like when they developed that liquid sweat for when they wilted under the hot Florida sun.
With that offensive line their offense could conceivably be worse than last year, and they were one of the worst offenses in college football last year.

Advertisement

i think he plays now how effective he is has to be in question. if i had to guess i'd say a handful of carries at most. apparently he has been 'good' for about two weeks. while not practicing he's been lifting and conditioning and is apparently back up to 223. my guess is they were being super cautious with him. either way whether he plays or not if we can't run the ball we have no shot.

UF lost two starters from their O-line last year. They were returning Harrison, Green, and Halapio. Now Halapio and Green are injured and won't play in the Miami game. The O-line was already so think that Muschamp didn't have a spring game because of it. Gator fans can claim it's no big deal but this O-line could be worse than the one last season. The only positive is the only returning starter is the center.

I like Miami's chances against UF.

Losing another lineman is real bad for them IMO. A QB coming off of surgery, a gimpy tailback and two starting OL out. Ouch!

Advertisement

So the ONLY thing you're very confident in is everything but the passing game? That's all? Well, ****,.. It's crystal clear that you have some really low expectations! I mean, you're basically saying you expect a dumpster fire.

/just pulling your chain

Advertisement
I'm guessing Moore back to RT and one of the second string RG's take over?

UF lost two starters from their O-line last year. They were returning Harrison, Green, and Halapio. Now Halapio and Green are injured and won't play in the Miami game. The O-line was already so think that Muschamp didn't have a spring game because of it. Gator fans can claim it's no big deal but this O-line could be worse than the one last season. The only positive is the only returning starter is the center.

I like Miami's chances against UF.

They thought they were so smart locking up all the DTs--maybe they should have gotten a couple Oline before Art sealed them up this year. Beat the scales off of them and leave their raw flesh exposed to the midday sun.

Advertisement
Back