Potential staff

No.

About 20 years ago I sat in a meeting with a Fortune 500 CEO. In that meeting, the CEO said one thing that has always stuck with me "I don't look for survivors in a train wreck." We are witnessing a train wreck.
As much as it pains me to say because of the recruits he’s landed since he been here but that CEO is right.

You have to clean house. Part of me wants to exclude TRob since he just got here just so we can save the class but at this point it’s bigger than a couple of talented high school players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a huge problem if anyone stays on staff. Field and DVD could come back in the recruiting dept. I would have said Trob but man our DBs look BAD.

Clean house. Keep Pata and Cooney and that’s about it.

Whoever puts hall out there and has gotten him to be so afraid of contact he looks like cj Henderson should be fired. Even if it’s trob who makes that call

Advertisement
Everyone must go. It's obvious that a perfectly clean break must be made. That means Ed Hudak, Victor Ishmael, Lee Kaplan and anyone else who's been here long enough to be infected by the fungus. There shouldn't be a familiar face on that sideline next year.

Advertisement
I’m keeping TRob and maybe even DVD. Would definitely at least interview them to get their side of this mess and see if they actually understand what happened here—see if they are infected or not. All position groups are playing poorly because the culture is rotten on the entire team (TRob can’t change that, but he has recruited despite it) and that culture has been established by Blake and Manny.

Jesus H. You keep your stinky socks on and put the rest of your clothes in the laundry basket? No, you get ride of any remnants of the stink.
Only reason I said this is csz traditional coaches keep some old coaches around and they are for recruiting and fields has previous ties to Mario and dvd is known for recruiting

Advertisement
Why is our fanbase so stuck on Mario? The guy has 1 signature win. He does NOT impress me at all. And you all are talking like he already has his bags packed to come here.. He is still a little bit of an experiment coach still. We've done that for the last 20 years minus Richt. We need a proven coach with a winning track record.. I keep giving the name of the guy I would love to see here and that's Hugh Freeze. He had a 7-1 bowl record and a solid overall record at OLE MISS and has turned Liberty into a solid program with much less. He would do great at Miami

Advertisement
Back