Potential RB issues

If im a stud running back thats looking for a. Place to go with a good o-line im giving miami a call 1300 yards at miami holds weight.

Advertisement
LOL at this sweaty-****ied, tie-wearing loser failing to land Cronkrite, Scarlett or Dex Williams on top of losing out on Cook, Michel, Powell and Collins previously.

That level of ineptitude should get him fired alone.

LOL at this sweaty-****ied, tie-wearing loser failing to land Cronkrite, Scarlett or Dex Williams on top of losing out on Cook, Michel, Powell and Collins previously.

That level of ineptitude should get him fired alone.

Just looking at that list of RB talent he missed out on is astonishing. Holy ****, that's incredible.

Advertisement
I would switch Crawford back to RB

Again, who the **** are the safeties?

It's not like there are a ton on the roster. You need to have depth and Miami should never have an issue with depth at RB,WR, or DB. It's inexcusable.

It's not like there are a ton on the roster. You need to have depth and Miami should never have an issue with depth at RB,WR, or DB. It's inexcusable.

We can't afford to switch Crawford back.

Golden and Paul Williams have done such a ****** job of recruiting safety that if we move Crawford back to RB we'd only have Bush, Jenkins and Carter.

Hester transferred out and Gayot is now a LB.

What monumental failure this staff is.

How do you not have elite depth at RB and safety recruiting SoFla? What the ****?!

Advertisement

We can't afford to switch Crawford back.

Golden and Paul Williams have done such a ****** job of recruiting safety that if we move Crawford back to RB we'd only have Bush, Jenkins and Carter.

Hester transferred out and Gayot is now a LB.

What monumental failure this staff is.

How do you not have elite depth at RB and safety recruiting SoFla? What the ****?!

That should honestly be enough to get him fired.

You'd have really try hard to fail as badly at those position as our staff has failed.

**** is worse than ******* pathetic.

Yearby
Edwards
Grey
Walton

When compared to what we could have had this list sucks.

Also, Edwards is serviceable. Nothing special and Gray's position still isn't set in stone.

He may end up at WR or safety still.

Advertisement
It's a good thing RB's, WR's and DB's grow on trees in South Florida. Oh, wait.......

Here's the deal fellas.

In Golden's 5th year we are going to be thin at RB, LB, and S. You can't make this **** up.

And I'll say something positive, Edwards looked pretty good at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Here's the deal fellas.

In Golden's 5th year we are going to be thin at RB, LB, and S. You can't make this **** up.

And I'll say something positive, Edwards looked pretty good at the end of the season.

Which speaks to his ineptitude recruiting the local skill players. UM's also going to be paper thin at DT, even though for several years he's been able to legitimately promise meaningful playing time. I'm still trying to remember how I got hornswoggled into believing this guy was a great recruiter.

"You're going to be thin almost everywhere when you have close to a 40% attrition rate."

Unless you are the fat asz head corch from nj...

Advertisement
Back