Potential RB issues

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Ok. So Scarlett might decommitt. Charles Perry is arriving this week. while he is a very talented linebacker, we have alot of talent there. Smith, McCray, Djax, Owens, Young, Grace, etc. Charles Perry looks like a beast at RB too. Any chance he plays on that side of the ball if Scarlett leaves?

Advertisement
No I think they will just use Walton, Yearby, and Gus and hope no major injuries.

I'm about done worrying about it.. it's something new everyday. If we end up with Stacy Coley at rb so be it. Burn it to the ground and start over with a new, staff. One that is actually competent enough to see what the **** is going on

Advertisement
I bet Dallas goes back to a RB. He was very underwhelming as a S. We have good enough depth there and he proved to be a good #2.

The spring competition should be pretty fierce. No clear cut favorite. Don't forget about chocolate. I'm sure he will have a better grasp of the playbook after a year now.

I bet Dallas goes back to a RB. He was very underwhelming as a S. We have good enough depth there and he proved to be a good #2.

The spring competition should be pretty fierce. No clear cut favorite. Don't forget about chocolate. I'm sure he will have a better grasp of the playbook after a year now.

What depth at S? Fentress is gone, they don't like Carter and he seemed to regress. J. Johnson? He's a true Frosh. Gayot is a LB now. Depth at S is almost as bad as RB.

Advertisement

What depth at S? Fentress is gone, they don't like Carter and he seemed to regress. J. Johnson? He's a true Frosh. Gayot is a LB now. Depth at S is almost as bad as RB.

Rayshawn will be back and will start.

He's been pretty intent on playing linebacker because they have a longer lifespan. His potential is higher at LB as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fans' fault.

Yup, agree. If only Um were located in an area that produces a lot of Running backs.

Folden managed to turn a lifelong UM fan into a Georgia Bulldog last year. What's that fat diarrhea puddle have up his sleeve this time around?

It's not Folden's fault. Folden had nothing to do with losing Magic Chef Michel. That was the fans' fault.

BTW, did Magic Chef's brother, Merkin, ever make it to UGA?

Have you seen our LB Corps? We have 3 who have seen significant playing time and that's it. LB is a major problem especially if one of those 3 gets injured

Advertisement
Back