Potential Portal...

It’s not hope, it’s more just what can you really say? The kids who we have eyes on are not officially in the portal yet and until they are, it’s just not something you can openly say ‘yup, here are the guys we are getting’ because it’s not a sure thing so for now, as both Cribby and I have alluded to, there are possibilities and kids take a day or so sometimes to show up in the portal after they inform their schools. They get petty, drag their feet… The less forewarning they have, the better.

Some schools are 100% petty enough to take every minute of that 48 hour window to enter said player in the portal once he requests it to try and change his mind.

Advertisement
Some schools are 100% petty enough to take every minute of that 48 hour window to enter said player in the portal once he requests it to try and change his mind.

Probably not pettiness but more likely working on the kid to change his mind before the rest of the programs in America can walk through the front door. ... okay, maybe some pettiness lol. But the ones they want to keep, they're pulling out all the stops before it goes public, Im sure.

New candidates this year:

Shemar Stewart-DE
Marvin Jones Jr.-DE
Kenyatta Jackson-DE
Jacolby Spells-CB
Ruben Hyppolite-LB
Jaydon Hood-LB
CJ Donaldson-RB
Jaden McBurrows-CB
Camden Brown-WR
Orande Gadson-WR

I guess in NiL era you can include anyone, these would be very doubtful though:

Jason Marshall-CB
Dallas Turner-DE
Marcus Tate-OL
Jacorey Brooks-WR

Last edited:

Shemar Stewart-DE
Marvin Jones Jr.-DE
Kenyatta Jackson-DE
Jacolby Spells-CB
Ruben Hyppolite-LB
Jaydon Hood-LB
CJ Donaldson-RB
Jaden McBurrows-CB
Camden Brown-WR
Orande Gadson-WR
Donaldson is the exact back that we need, so wild that everyone had him as a low 3 star tight end this time last year.

Advertisement
Orande Gadsen would be a great but he is there go to. So unless he wants to go to a full out passing attack I wonder if he leaves. They return the QB, The RB and him next year so the offense could be solid

I'd love to convince the LB M. Jones to play one more year in SFLA. But he is probably gone.

Shemar Stewart-DE
Marvin Jones Jr.-DE
Kenyatta Jackson-DE
Jacolby Spells-CB
Ruben Hyppolite-LB
Jaydon Hood-LB
CJ Donaldson-RB
Jaden McBurrows-CB
Camden Brown-WR
Orande Gadson-WR

Jason Marshall-CB
Dallas Turner-DE
Marcus Tate-OL
Jacorey Brooks-WR
Is there rumblings on these players portaling or conjecture based on how their team doing?

Advertisement

Shemar Stewart-DE
Marvin Jones Jr.-DE
Kenyatta Jackson-DE
Jacolby Spells-CB
Ruben Hyppolite-LB
Jaydon Hood-LB
CJ Donaldson-RB
Jaden McBurrows-CB
Camden Brown-WR
Orande Gadson-WR

Jason Marshall-CB
Dallas Turner-DE
Marcus Tate-OL
Jacorey Brooks-WR
I haven’t watched Syracuse. Is Gadson playing TE or WR for them. I like him if his stats are as a TE. Not so much if he’s playing receiver.

Advertisement
I haven’t watched Syracuse. Is Gadson playing TE or WR for them. I like him if his stats are as a TE. Not so much if he’s playing receiver.
Gadsen is a take. He’s one of the best recievers in the country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back