AUcane All-ACC Premium Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 25,853 Tuesday at 10:32 AM #381 Hufftwoseven said: I’d bet Cantwell and Samson are the tackles next year Click to expand... Samson won't be here, imo. He graduated last year and he's getting first round grades already.
Hufftwoseven said: I’d bet Cantwell and Samson are the tackles next year Click to expand... Samson won't be here, imo. He graduated last year and he's getting first round grades already.
Hufftwoseven 2026 on the horizon Joined Apr 20, 2017 Messages 4,296 Tuesday at 10:35 AM #382 AUcane said: Hufftwoseven said: I’d bet Cantwell and Samson are the tackles next year Click to expand... Samson won't be here, imo. He graduated last year and he's getting first round grades already. Click to expand... **** wild. 1 year starter to first round would be pretty impressive
AUcane said: Hufftwoseven said: I’d bet Cantwell and Samson are the tackles next year Click to expand... Samson won't be here, imo. He graduated last year and he's getting first round grades already. Click to expand... **** wild. 1 year starter to first round would be pretty impressive