Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
If Mario and his staff says we dont need to invest our Portal funds heaviliy into CBs and Safeties then thats what it is.... we have bigger needs to fill. The Portal will be here every off season so the world isn't going to end if we dont get any of these Jag players you listed in this thread.
peanut butter eating GIF

If Mario and his staff says we dont need to invest our Portal funds heaviliy into CBs and Safeties then thats what it is.... we have bigger needs to fill. The Portal will be here every off season so the world isn't going to end if we dont get any of these Jag players you listed in this thread.

Great question. It’s your first day here (wink wink) so maybe you can read them and let me know
Idk what current porster got so riled he felt the urge to create an alt account and attack you, LCE and Rell, but I'm sure that won't last much longer.

banning super mario GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not badmouthing.

Honest assessment is honest assessment; there’s nothing wrong with giving your opinion on a player based on what you’ve seen. It’s disingenuous to pretend as if every player is a 1st ballot HOF’er & anyone who says otherwise is a “Mope”.

This board would do itself wonders if it just stood on the principle of honesty over being overzealous Super fans.
Preach

Advertisement
It’s not badmouthing.

Honest assessment is honest assessment; there’s nothing wrong with giving your opinion on a player based on what you’ve seen. It’s disingenuous to pretend as if every player is a 1st ballot HOF’er & anyone who says otherwise is a “Mope”.

This board would do itself wonders if it just stood on the principle of honesty over being overzealous Super fans.
Unless it’s a criticism of LT, right?

And I know D$ has pretty much already said the Staff is likely all set at CB & won’t be investing much into the position via the Portal (which is insane to me, but whatevs), but you always need an insurance policy just in case...

Who knows who ends up leaving for us, but otherwise, there could be some pretty good pickups available come this Portal season.
It will depend on who leaves and who stays. They are evaluating all names in the Portal.

Advertisement
If KK and JW leave we need 2-3. They really need to see their draft grade first , the film won’t be kind especially with KK. I know somebody close to an agent and he said exactly what I’ve been saying about KK “ feast or famine “.
Interesting take. Like he either makes splash plays, or he looks terrible?
I can see that.

That's how Phillip O'Brien was. (in HS)

I love Kam but like others have said, he’s had way too many busted coverages to be a first rounder imo. He also seems like the type of kid to maybe come back and try to compete for an ACC championship? Maybe that’s wishful thinking

If KK and JW leave we need 2-3. They really need to see their draft grade first , the film won’t be kind especially with KK. I know somebody close to an agent and he said exactly what I’ve been saying about KK “ feast or famine “.
Close to the KK situation. Spent some time with him recently, he’s gone. I heard him out as to why and I respect it even If I disagreed with it. Nothing official until it’s official but I’d say 99%. I think he’s not a freak athlete who relies on his mind to put him into the right position. Sometimes that gets you burned because you get fooled. Anyways, I love the kid and hope he’s a great pro. He definitely made some extremely costly mistakes, safety mistakes get magnified bc you’re last line of defense like a goalie….

No, you can criticize Taylor as much as you want.

We just disagree on his standing as a "bust".
Deal.
That seemed to be the real hang up by most on that thread. (Somewhat) serious question here - what is a better word that "bust" for him? Underachiever?

I'm still seeing a therapist to cope with all the vitriol that was spewed at me for that. She says I'm making progress but I need to continue seeing her (at $350 per hour) to get maximum results. Should I continue?

Advertisement
Back