Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Ponds has the type of speed weve been lacking in the secondary.

"Also a big-time track athlete.
Captured Florida 1A state titles as a senior in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes after placing 2nd and 4th in those events as a sophomore. Also a member of a 4x400 the captured gold as a 12th grader.
Owns personal bests of 10.47 (+3.3) in the 100 and 21.54 (-0.2) in the 200 along with a 50.96 effort in the 400."

Advertisement
as of now yes.. Damari was coming along though.

Hill > Brown v UF. Doesn't really matter, though. They'll all get their reps. Brown should move to nickel so Meesh can play Safety. Can Ponds play both field and boundary? He's small but that athleticism is off the charts.

Advertisement
Hill > Brown v UF. Doesn't really matter, though. They'll all get their reps. Brown should move to nickel so Meesh can play Safety. Can Ponds play both field and boundary? He's small but that athleticism is off the charts.
How we know hill better than brown?

Advertisement

Brown_Sugar_dangelo.jpg

How we know hill better than brown?

We don't, it's my opinion as to where they stand right now, watching tape and trying to understand why Memnon favors some DBs and dislikes others. Hill just seems much more polished, and has the production to back it up, even if he's not the physical specimen that Brown is. Don't get me wrong, I like Brown, just think he's raw.

Advertisement
If nothing else the competition this summer in the room would be exciting for the first time in a long time

Advertisement
Back