Potential OCs

Advertisement
@Ghandi said Dawson is gone end of season which at this point TrumpyCane hopes so who can we have as potential replacements?

Sean Lewis - demoted at Colorado for some reason

Dan Mullen - wife might give whole team herpes but a great offense might be worth it

Willy Korn - OC at Coastal Carolina and now at a Liberty, learning under Chadwell

Personally TrumpyCane isn’t a fan of herpes but Dan Mullen would be a god send here, lock him in a room away from recruits and let him “cook” as the kids say…plus UF game 1 next year
Surely @TrumpyCane realizes that it doesn't matter who he hires. The offense will always look like it did tonight no matter who is OC as long as Mario is the HC. MarioBroBall bro! The guy is a horses ****. Straight up! He isn't going to let anyone come in here and run an explosive offense that scores points. He doesn't like exciting electrifying offense that moves up and down the field scoring points and as long as this imbecile is here we never will have that. He could hire Lincoln Riley and Andy Reid and we would be a slow plodding punt fest. Dude isn't right in the head.

There’s only one Realistic targets that run Mario’s dream offense, has the background and mentality that Mario looks for in being a former Oline coach. And he just put up a whopping 21 points vs Rutgers today. I’m talking about Brian ******* Ferentz

@Ghandi said Dawson is gone end of season which at this point TrumpyCane hopes so who can we have as potential replacements?

Sean Lewis - demoted at Colorado for some reason

Dan Mullen - wife might give whole team herpes but a great offense might be worth it

Willy Korn - OC at Coastal Carolina and now at a Liberty, learning under Chadwell

Personally TrumpyCane isn’t a fan of herpes but Dan Mullen would be a god send here, lock him in a room away from recruits and let him “cook” as the kids say…plus UF game 1 next year
Give me herpes!!!!!!!

Sounds weird

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen’s payoff has to be about done..get him in here Mario can go do the only thing he’s good at and Mullen will get us a QB and we will win 10 games minimum next year…only problem with that it Mario won’t so disregard everything I just typed…

Advertisement
Christian taylor, Brennan Marion, seth littrell, Sean Lewis would be the guys I would want to hire but if we stick with Mario’s philosophy I would look at Andy Ludwig, Liam Coen, Joe moorehead, KIRKCIARROCCA

Kliff Kingsbury is ’Senior Offensive Analyst and QB Coach’ for Lincoln Riley and USC.

Yeah, right. Never. Happen.

Advertisement
Kevin Beard and Mirabal will be co-oc next season. Book it.

If not then Moorehead

Advertisement
Back