Potential OCs

@Ghandi said Dawson is gone end of season which at this point TrumpyCane hopes so who can we have as potential replacements?

Sean Lewis - demoted at Colorado for some reason

Dan Mullen - wife might give whole team herpes but a great offense might be worth it

Willy Korn - OC at Coastal Carolina and now at a Liberty, learning under Chadwell

Personally TrumpyCane isn’t a fan of herpes but Dan Mullen would be a god send here, lock him in a room away from recruits and let him “cook” as the kids say…plus UF game 1 next year
No way Mario allows any of those. Those guys run a modern offense.

1699762383322.jpeg

Advertisement
We won't know whoever it is until the spring game so buckle up.

Bank the Brinks truck up for Brennan Marion and Cam Ward. Mario needs to be absent when they are installing the offense. His only input should be about the OL, nothing else. No Pistol, no run up the gut, no taking 25 seconds to run the next play, etc.

We won't know whoever it is until the spring game so buckle up.

Bank the brings truck up for Brennan Marion and Cam Ward.

Brennan Marion is the real deal and he kind of runs what Mario is trying to do (no, seriously) and I think he will be a HC within the next 2-3 years. Also, at one point he did interview with Mario at Oregon.

Advertisement
Dream OC - Mullen
Could be available top tier OC - Ken Dorsey
Likely OC - Joe Moorehead

While we're dreaming - how about Cristobal also replace Big Joe with Ed O.

Brennan Marion is the real deal and he kind of runs what Mario is trying to do (no, seriously) and I think he will be a HC within the next 2-3 years. Also, at one point he did interview with Mario at Oregon.
I wonder if Mario would interview him again, but start over from scratch. You know what I mean, a pair of eight hour interviews followed by a month wait to hear back?

Advertisement
Mullen’s payoff has to be about done..get him in here Mario can go do the only thing he’s good at and Mullen will get us a QB and we will win 10 games minimum next year…only problem with that it Mario won’t so disregard everything I just typed…
Mullen coached under Urban, I'm sure he can handle coaching under Mario.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mullen. He's goofy AF, but the offense would be exciting and never a dull moment with him around. Mario would never hire him though as he is the complete opposite of Mario, which is exactly what we need

At this point…mario has broken my hope for offenses here

Just go get a creative/innovative pro style oc man, just do what u want at this point..because in the end he will force his way on any oc he hires.

Also his reputation would be terrible if dawson goes so no spread type ocs will come here

Advertisement
Back