Potential OCs under Butch Davis

Kendall Briles from Baylor, Art Briles son. His first year as OC and he's done a great job. Google Baylor's WR splits and imagine that with the type of talent we have.

Details like that are foreign language to old coach like Butch. Baylor's stuff is new and innovative and I can guarantee Butch has zero clue about the intricacies of it.

I'm not saying Butch doesn't know what that is but doubt he would run an offense like that. If I was going spread it makes complete sense to use their splits if you have athletes that can take advantage of the space like that. You give up out breaking routes but the gains in the run game are too much of a positive as far as I'm concerned.

Advertisement
Honestly, I don't ever recall any football team seeming as unprepared as our offense and defense with the adjustments being made up to the last second on offense and defense.

It'd be interesting to see what percent of the plays on defense we weren't actually set up for when the ball was snapped....

Hopefully, we will never see that sort of amateurish antic again at Miami.

I know I'd like to see the check with me offense hit the road.
I actually took several naps between plays...Just embarassing the way Coley micro manages each play then tutors Kaaya as soon as he comes off the field...

Who do you all want to see?

Whomever Butch chooses...I trust his football judgment to the MAX!

You better hope he learned from his UNC failure...his boy John Shoop was fired from Purdue. That guy needs to stay the **** away from Miami football.

Advertisement
Tyson Helton, OC, WKU.

Florida native.
38-years-old.
2014: Top 10 in total offense and scoring offense.
2015: Top 10 in total offense and scoring offense.
WKU's two best offensive seasons in program history came under Helton.

Let's find the next Lincoln Riley.

No thanks. Brohm is the main reason for WKUs offense.
Helton could be another Coley for all we know.

Your defense of Al Golden to the bitter end lets me know you're a great judge of coaching ability.

Thanks for weighing in. I removed him from my list.

Advertisement
Back