Potential OCs under Butch Davis

D

deleted3746

Who do you all want to see?

I think getting OCs like Frost, Riley, Yurich, etc. are pipe dreams.

Butch will likely go pro-style and I'd like to see Pep Hamilton get some consideration.

I read Chud's boy Al Foil mention an Eddie Gran/Dorsey OC/QB coach combo and I like that too.

If we're trying to go with the oldest staff in all of FBS, bring Norm Chow in.

Advertisement
It depends the personel......we cant run a power run game with slow rbs and a weak no push up font OL. I think any coach who comes here has work to do but thats my opinion. I dont care bout the ratings of our players because we missed to many difference makers locally

Advertisement
I think we should do what bama does or maybe osu a power spread, i like bamas offense. Get u sleepy n gired then boom ridley over the top, run run run keep the other teams o of the field. Let the other team know if they go thre and out they in trouble, it adds pressure to the opposing teams and that means mistakes

assuming its speculation but will join the party.

- Dorsey (QB Coach Carolina Panthers)
- Novell (OC Arizona State)
- Hamilton (unemployed former Stanford and Indianapolis Colts OC)

Well hasn't it been said that Butch would bring Dorsey? I know most people don't want a first timer but that's probably what we're looking at.

Advertisement
I think we should do what bama does or maybe osu a power spread, i like bamas offense. Get u sleepy n gired then boom ridley over the top, run run run keep the other teams o of the field. Let the other team know if they go thre and out they in trouble, it adds pressure to the opposing teams and that means mistakes

Bamas offense is underwhelming to say the least.

Advertisement
Pure homerism on my part but I'd be all in on Dorsey. He just strikes me as a guy that could put together a great gameplan and call a good game.

assuming its speculation but will join the party.

- Dorsey (QB Coach Carolina Panthers)
- Novell (OC Arizona State)
- Hamilton (unemployed former Stanford and Indianapolis Colts OC)

First time OC scares me at this point.

Norvell is alright and I like Hamilton a lot.

Advertisement
If Butch is the HC, I would bet money on Ken Dorsey being the OC.
Ain't no ifs, Butch is the next coach IMO

I don't have any names, just get a proven guy. Hopefully the money they save on Butch's salary goes towards great assistants

Last edited:
I was a big fan of Lincoln Riley last year at ECU when I thought we'd be getting rid of Golden. Unfortunately for us we kept Golden a year too long and Stoops snatched him up at Oklahoma. I don't have a name, but hopefully we get a young up and comer like Riley with an explosive, wide open offense.

Advertisement
Back