Potential FCS, DIV II, & DIV III OC's Thread

Advertisement
How about the poster who never posts, or has no comprehension of ones he reads?
That would be a blast..

Well, been posting since the Grassy days. Curador back then. Been a Cane since matriculating in 89. Graduated in 93. Season tickets forever. Up, Hurricane Club also forever. Feels like I have put my time in as far as right to post on a free board. Lol

Anyway, Sorry that you are upset that your post got me thinking of the HS guy, Kevin Kelley, who never punts. It is good reading. Belichick has talked with the guy. His ideas have gained some traction.

Not sure what comprehension issue you are addressing. Again, sorry that you are distressed. Feel better.

Lol Hardin Simmons is DIII school from my hometown, you do realize that DIII can’t even give athletic scholarships so coaches at this level most likely wouldn’t have a clue how to land big time recruits. We need a homerun hire not a fake the throw back to the pitcher fake play prayer of a hire.

Advertisement
Well, been posting since the Grassy days. Curador back then. Been a Cane since matriculating in 89. Graduated in 93. Season tickets forever. Up, Hurricane Club also forever. Feels like I have put my time in as far as right to post on a free board. Lol

Anyway, Sorry that you are upset that your post got me thinking of the HS guy, Kevin Kelley, who never punts. It is good reading. Belichick has talked with the guy. His ideas have gained some traction.

Not sure what comprehension issue you are addressing. Again, sorry that you are distressed. Feel better.
2 degrees, tickets since the 50s, grandparents first.
Now that we got that out of the way.
Have you ever conducted a job interview? I have.
Early question, how can you improve our organization?
Great ideas often come from failed candidates.
Totally missed my point, someone who never punts?
OK, maybe a joke?.

OK, maybe a joke?.
Lol. Yes. Managing partner at a middle size law firm for 5 years before going in house.

Advertisement
So

Fixed, Than you sir.

So? I dunno? A guy coaching against BEYOND inferior competition right now isht worth the cyberspace writing about him in relation to the University of Miami OC opening occupies.

Sean Gleeson - Princeton University

image_handler.aspx

QUICK FACTS ON SEAN GLEESON• coordinated highest-scoring offense (470 pts) in Ivy history during perfect 2018 season• guided Chad Kanoff to Ivy League record-breaking season, 2017 Bushnell Cup• coordinated #2 passing, #4 scoring, #4 total offense in all of FCS during 2017 season• named offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach prior to the 2017 season• running backs coach for Princeton during 2013, 2016 Ivy championship seasons• guided Princeton to top-ranked rushing offense in the Ivy League during 2016 championship season• helped 2013 Ivy championship team break total offense, scoring offense marks.

Good stuff Arel305.
This is a fun topic for college football fans.
It beats reading the 70th redundant thread whining about the same 2-3 UM topics.
LibertyCity posted some interesting names in another thread too.
The NCCentral OC, Ryan Stancheck (Alcorn State OC), Allan Suber (BCC OC) and I would add Brannon
Marion, who was the Howard OC and is now at William&Mary (he played at Tulsa and runs the Malzahn/Chad Morris offense).
Other names out there to watch, even if they never make it to UM.

And for those mocking this, look up the Fresno State OC Kalen DeBoer....it wasn't long ago that he was the HC
at an NAIA school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anything below fcs is glorified highschool football

Perhaps true regarding size and athleticism of most of the football players at that level, but you still have good football players and plenty of good, if not rising, football coaches at that level. And some programs like Mount Union, Allegheny, and Springfield (MASS) colleges put out as many coaches as the big boys.

Last edited:
OK, maybe a joke?.
ask Kirby smart about punting and running a run fake punt on 4th &15 on your side of the field.

A name to follow is Tanner Engstrand. Very successful OC at University of San Diego who is currently on Harbaugh’s staff at Michigan as an analyst.

The guy is a young guy with a sharp offensive mind. He will emerge sooner than later from the shrouds of Michigan offensive analyst.

Advertisement
Back