Potential DC Names

Advertisement
Not a fan of Baker. The stats are inflated and don't tell the whole story. He is as big a problem as Enos imo.

Anyway, who are some name youd like to see?

And just hypothetically, if Muschamp and/or TRob become available (likely), would you be okay with them wearing the U?

A defense that does not give up a touchdown against a legit P5 team at their place, while having a less than great offense giving up several short fields cannot be all that bad?

Advertisement
Defense need work as does the rest of the team. But when Penos is still calling plays under center converting like 1 3rd conversion per half and your defense is out there all the time do you not expect them to give up stats/points? They've played well enough to win us most games with competent offensive play calling.

Advertisement
The 3rd down D and missed tackles suck but it’s hard to fire the D coaches when you’ve only given up 9,14, and 12 points in the last three games..the D would be fine if the O wasn’t so atrocious..
This is fair except the last part.

D has been bailed out by some insane drops (at least 4 yesterday). Opponents dropping WIDE OPEN passes. Its going to bite us in the *** eventually.

Advertisement
This is fair except the last part.

D has been bailed out by some insane drops (at least 4 yesterday). Opponents dropping WIDE OPEN passes. Its going to bite us in the *** eventually.
Central God Awful Michigan and Pitt yesterday are 2 additional losses if their WR's didnt have Wiggins/Hightower disease. Baker is more smoke and mirrors on a staff full of them

A defense that does not give up a touchdown against a legit P5 team at their place, while having a less than great offense giving up several short fields cannot be all that bad?
Listen bro not one team in the coastal should be considered a legit P5 team. Lets see what happens in Tally on Saturday.

Advertisement
No big name DC is coming here to run Manny's defense. I don't understand how sports fanatics can make threads like these.
Um... it's basically a wish list thread my friend.

The question posed was who'd you like to see, not who WILL we see or who WILL BE.

Relax, homie.

Our 3rd and long defense is atrocious. Teams convert more often than not in those scenarios. That’s embarrassing.

We have a bend-don’t-break style of defense. I’m not really a fan. I understand we haven’t been giving up a lot of points, but we still shouldn’t be letting teams like GT march down the field at will and hold the ball for 6+ minutes. That’s bad...

Advertisement
Back