Potential Balom injury

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would definitely not wanna see Carter back at Safety. Al Blades probably should be back there, he doesn't have elite speed and quickness and probably would be a better fit there.

I feel like the majority of the practice reports I read were this kid getting beat

Advertisement
I am surprised @Cribby thinks Kinchens goes in first, because I would say Carter

I know Carter isn’t on everyone’s favorite player list. But he’s the guy I expect to be in there. He has been playing both positions during camp according to what I’ve read. And he has three years experience at safety. That’s a no brainer move, even if not ideal.

I am surprised @Cribby thinks Kinchens goes in first, because I would say Carter

I know Carter isn’t on everyone’s favorite player list. But he’s the guy I expect to be in there. He has been playing both positions during camp according to what I’ve read. And he has three years experience at safety. That’s a no brainer move, even if not ideal.
You forgot the part about Carter not being very good at safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depth is important. Remember last year when balom was getting significant snaps against Clemson?
Depth is important but quality is the far more essential part of that. We have 3 senior safeties and only 1 of them is worth playing.

Advertisement
Back