Posting here because their is no forum for this great news....

Advertisement
College softball players are hot af
league-of-their-own.gif
geena-davis-splits.gif

Advertisement
You played women's softball in the Army?
NO! Played real softball with fastpitch and big fat pitchers that hurled the ball in at fantastic speed. Played once against the Air Force All star team in Montgomery Alabama. My catcher had the only hit in the game, a home run for a 1 zip victory. Always wanted to play the King and his Court but was never fortunate enough.

Advertisement
Women's softball is coming to the U. Hopefully they capture the wealth of talent in South Florida. I played it in the Army and coached it in Fort Lauderdale, love the intensity the girls bring to the sport. Hope they incorporate it before this old man...well, you get the gist!
Womens softball is great! Glad it's an Olympic sport and coming to miami!

Finally. When I brought my daughter to UM during our tour of perspective schools she wanted to attend, we asked about a woman's softball program. She had been on her HS team and several traveling teams. At that time, we got a definite no and there was no plan to add one. Also asked about a woman's golf team and got the same answer. She ended up at USF.

Advertisement
NO! Played real softball with fastpitch and big fat pitchers that hurled the ball in at fantastic speed. Played once against the Air Force All star team in Montgomery Alabama. My catcher had the only hit in the game, a home run for a 1 zip victory. Always wanted to play the King and his Court but was never fortunate enough.

@RVACane, you seeing this?! I got Fraggle to respond back in one of his own threads... in less than 24 hours!
Of anything I've ever done on CIS, this is officially the one thing I am proud of.

Advertisement
I can’t lie, this is the best thread going right now on CIS.

Good Lord, Fraggle was jacked when he was in the army.
Fraggz actually started ahead of Alejandro Villanueva for 2 years on the Army o-line. The military prides itself on ideals based on aspirational meritocracy so it didn't get any media coverage.

Advertisement
Back