Post-Signing Day Chatter - 12/20

View as article
Advertisement
LB:

Brothers looks way better on film than Solomon - Positive

DE:

If we landed Bogle and get Williams in the class I'm good at DE

DT:

Would like to see us get 1 more DT, but I trust Simpson to coach up Holley, Munoz, and Blissett

CB:

Need to land 1 more. Highly doubt Rumph can do it, but we need 1 more, gotta be a sleeper SoFla DB out there

S:

Need to land Stevenson

Advertisement
Offense = a mess

QB - gotta sign a Transfer or commit or both. Especially if JW is transferring

RB - Would love to land MAR but who knows

WR - TJ Jones would be a nice addition. If not, the talent we have on the roster + payton is solid, and the 2020 class is loaded at WR

TE - 1 more for depth. Brevin and Mallory are future studs

OL - A mess. Need the 2017 & 2018 class to really take the next step in their development.

Advertisement
What ***** move? Make a god **** pick so we know where we stand 18 year old a-hole?

He turned out to be a good player but Kirkland is the *****.

I don't understand these ******* kids that supposedly know where they want to go but instead of committing and working to get other quality players they'd prefer to be ****boys with "signing day mystery".

ROFL, as long as we get the hardworkers on this team we gone be straight. The problem is alot of people got a price, which is why i say i respect the ones who sign here, i dont worry aboutcwho dont, cause they are just competition now. But it makes you appreciate a guy like gurvan hall, who has that real CANE in em, old nicky tried to woo that man by flying in with the helicopter to his highschool and after all that, gurvan said GTFOH, imma CANE! We got alot of guys on this team like that, and more on the way. Of course the bag men are making their power moves, that's the only chance they have, its still only a matter of time. The beautiful part about football is, at the end of the day, who says ELGammal has the same chance to still be the best tackle in college football as anybody else, he's definitely more athletic than most of them. Its hard but bogle and cam williams added to this team will give teams nightmarew.

Advertisement
Can you please post a link or screenshot?

Capture.JPG

Offense = a mess

QB - gotta sign a Transfer or commit or both. Especially if JW is transferring

RB - Would love to land MAR but who knows

WR - TJ Jones would be a nice addition. If not, the talent we have on the roster + payton is solid, and the 2020 class is loaded at WR

TE - 1 more for depth. Brevin and Mallory are future studs

OL - A mess. Need the 2017 & 2018 class to really take the next step in their development.

bingo.. this and win the coastal next year and compete well in the ACCCG, only way to get momentum back

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back