Post presser (TVD & the WR’s)

We also wouldn't have gotten the transfers on the DL to come here either and likely would have lost some guys. If we kept Manny the 2022 roster wouldn't have been what it is. I know he was throwing out a Hypothetical but it's pretty crazy to do that and then claim for sure Diaz has a better record knowing that the roster isn't the same if hes retained.
exactly. Not to mention he wasn't exactly tearing it up on the trail either. We got a few studs out of that class we would've never ended up with such as Nyjalik, Cyrus Moss, Citizen, Wesley, I'm sure I'm missing a bunch but none of those dudes would be here and that's a fact. So were we better off even if they would've won 1 more game so far this season? I read a article that Mario was 4-8 his 1st season at Oregon. Then turned things around his 2nd season. I expect that here as well and 2024 is when we start to reallt contend

Advertisement
We also wouldn't have gotten the transfers on the DL to come here either and likely would have lost some guys. If we kept Manny the 2022 roster wouldn't have been what it is. I know he was throwing out a Hypothetical but it's pretty crazy to do that and then claim for sure Diaz has a better record knowing that the roster isn't the same if hes retained.
Likens would be our OC and we'd be 4-1. Manny would have done better in the portal than Cristobal did.

https%3A%2F%2Fcaneswarning.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F9517227-ncaa-football-florida-a-m-miami.jpg

He almost passed for 500 yards yesterday and threw 3 TD’s. This was all after he had a talk with Gattis and Mario about maybe letting him play in his preferred spread/RPO up tempo system.

We couldn’t run once again yesterday, so they were eventually forced to give in to his requests.

What’s it gonna take for you to drop the ridiculous propaganda, and just admit that Mario and Gattis have been trying to fit a square peg into a circle?

Mario even said after the game tha he wishes that they could have run the ball more, which is complete and utter insanity. Only reason we were in the game was because of TVD.

If they hadn’t had so many bad calls in critical 3rd and 4th downs where they inexplicably went back to their preferred bunched formations and check with the coaches first, tortoise paced scheme, we likely win that game.
I hate that look to the sideline ****!!! One year away from NFL ball where the coaches don't hold your hand. The QB is to know where to go with the ball and audible when it makes sense.

I hate that look to the sideline ****!!! One year away from NFL ball where the coaches don't hold your hand. The QB is to know where to go with the ball and audible when it makes sense.
I agree. It’s maddening to see us playing up tempo and dealing, and then having the coaches slow the tempo down to a crawl and have him have to check with them first. Idiotic, to say the least.

@Cribby has also stated similar points. It’s comical at this point. Dudes being paid a king’s ransom that don’t even know how to get out of their own way.

Last edited:
Likens would be our OC and we'd be 4-1. Manny would have done better in the portal than Cristobal did.

https%3A%2F%2Fcaneswarning.com%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F9517227-ncaa-football-florida-a-m-miami.jpg
Funny as **** spoiler.

Mack had Manny's number.
Lashlee would have done Lashlee vs A&M's very good D.
I give him and the offense16 points though, in a 3 score hypothetical loss.

3-2 at best with last years crew.

Advertisement
Same old same....just keep rolling out the same bums every week and the media asks the same questions every week and NOTHING CHANGES.

Advertisement
I wish we had run it more and better too.

It's not a bad thing to be able to run the football.

If we had run it for 200 and threw it for 300 we would have won easily.

You can don you, but kudos to our offensive staff to scratch it in game and toss it a million times.

Notre Dame isn't a great top 10 team this season, but Kelly had built playoff LOS at that program, and they are still strong in that area.

They dominated UNC at the LOS on both sides of the ball. That is what Mario is going to build at Miami.

Notre Dame had 251 yards rushing on 51 attempts for 5.1 average while holding UnC to 66 yards rushing on 28 attempts for 2.4 average.

Now look at the Miami box score and see sorta a reverse to those stats with Miami and UNC where they ran the ball much better than we did.

I think we will get there.

We may not have a single player who would start on Notre Dame’s lines.

Advertisement
Back