post practice 4/17/18

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosier still talking like he expects to be the starter ... :puzzled:

If you listen to his coach, he probably should be. Until that tone changes from Richt anyone expecting him not to be the starter is probably fooling themselves.

Richt sounds like he expects Rosier to be the starter, too ... :richt:

He's saying what he has to say to ensure these guys don't step off the gas from here until September. He did the same thing last year and Malik's game progressed to a level unseen before.

Advertisement
I fully expect to see Perry come in a game to relieve an underperforming Rossier at some point. ****, even Sheriff's did last year. Hoping for Rossier to turn the corner though until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
Our f"in QB has a pony tail

giphy.gif

I fully expect to see Perry come in a game to relieve an underperforming Rossier at some point. ****, even Sheriff's did last year. Hoping for Rossier to turn the corner though until proven otherwise.

That's the thing Richt tried to bench him last year. Evan just so happened to suck even worse and Perry wasn't ready.

That won't be the case this year. If Rosier can't perform one of the young guns will get in and won't look back.

But if you listen closely, it is very clear that Rosier is on a short lease if he is not performing and that will hold true game to game.
I don't believe that. Richt isn't going to pull him unless he absolutely has to & just throwing picks in a game won't be enough. Richt said in that video the only game where Malik couldn't hit his targets was Pitt. That to me lets me know he doesn't really care if Malik didn't play well in several other games because we won, Va Tech for example.

That's what I was alluding to in some of my comments yesterday, Richt is sticking with Rosier no matter what, because if he benches him too quick it defeats the purpose of starting him in the first place.

Richt knows better than I do & I have no problem being wrong. If he thinks Rosier gives us the best chance to win then I'm fine with that, I hope he's right. But I don't see any of the other QB's playing a lick this season, except for maybe late 4th quarter vs Savannah St. & maybe FIU.

The QB competition is for QB2, not for the starter.

Advertisement
Back