Post Game Presser 10/7/17

Advertisement
It's frustrating to play against Jimbo but he is a class act, takes care of his players and tells it how he saw it.

Advertisement
FSU was much better on D then I expected and exactly what I expected on O . They have a good young QB and a stud true freshman RB . But their D was better then I anticipated . FSU really is way better then 1-3 but when you play 2 top 10 teams in Bama and Um and a top 20 team in NC st it happens. And I love it LOL.

They’ll go 8-4. Only loss left at Clemson.

Okay, I don't normally watch these but I watched the first one with chad and djack, man, did you see at the 3 minute or so mark where djack stepped to the side to let chad have the moment. #teammates !

Advertisement
I'm getting soft getting older.

That Langham kid got me a little emotional. Written off for years, plays two ****** plays and wins the game.

I mean it doesnt get much better than that. ****.

really not sure what you are talking about. thought he was pretty honest with how the game went.

he talks like a guy that has no risk of losing his job, hes a good coach though I cant front. U dont win a title by accident, other then that fuq them we won

Advertisement
I'm getting soft getting older.

That Langham kid got me a little emotional. Written off for years, plays two ****in plays and wins the game.

I mean it doesnt get much better than that. ****.

dog i thought i was gon cry after the game was over, i had to go to the bathroom get myself together and take a ****

Advertisement
Back