Post Game - Mario

Advertisement
That’s not it at all. He’s an unbelievably terrible gameday coach. The worst I’ve ever seen.
The crazy thing is that he had the team ready, they are a much more mentally tough team and both lines are really good. None of that matters tho.
You can argue it’s the correct way to build. Just lots of you want instant gratification.

The team is better than last year. Wasn’t it a blowout at home? Had a chance to win on the road. We are better.

I see being ****ed at wasting a good D or Borregales or even some of this Oline. But if he does it right, we just get better. The key will be keeping guys from leaving and pulling better kids.

The posts on this board are so negative he lost most of you. Yet the team plays hard for him. Haven’t quit yet. (May now that we have no qb)

Andy Reid pre Mahomes
Come on man , Don‘t disrespect Andy like that. He was a HOF coach before Mahones. He didn’t win us a Super Bowl but five NFC championships and a SB appearance is an impressive resume. I mean look at the franchise before him. Mahomes better thank Jesus he was drafted by the greatest qb guru in history and not the BearsZ

Last edited:
Come on man , Don‘t disrespect Andy like that. He was a HOF coach before Mahones. He didn’t win us a Super Bowl but five NFC championships and a SB appearance is an impressive resume. I mean look at the franchise before him. Mahomes better think Jesus he was drafted by the greatest qb guru in history and not the BearsZ
Touché.

I was just noting Andy had those problems.

Man, I'm trying to find a positive!!!

Advertisement
32 straight runs prove.... lemme quit. **** both of em
32 straight runs proves Franklin sucks just like Mario. Michigan only did that to lessen their chances of losing. they knew Franklin's offense don't throw a pass beyond 5yds. Was Manny coaching their offense to 9 pts? Im not even advocating for Manny just stating i believe he is a better coach than Mario

200w.gif

Advertisement
Not watching….Has anyone ever asked why the offense looks so different then it did at the beginning of the year? Not ”why has the offense gotten worse?” Why is it different? This isn’t the same offense that started the year and beat Texas A&M. Who changed it and why?
The next time for me to see the George orbit motion screen play I had to wait for FSU to run it and Kam blow that **** up.. We never ran it again.. lol.. While we try to run up middle..

32 straight runs proves Franklin sucks just like Mario. Michigan only did that to lessen their chances of losing. they knew Franklin's offense don't throw a pass beyond 5yds. Was Manny coaching their offense to 9 pts? Im not even advocating for Manny just stating i believe he is a better coach than Mario
Okay, whatevs.

He didnt do the same thing against UNC, MeatChicken last yr, BYU when he was at Texas.... he didnt call those unnecessary blitzes, did he?

Don't move goal posts now I'm not that one, young bol

Okay, whatevs.

He didnt do the same thing against UNC, MeatChicken last yr, BYU when he was at Texas.... he didnt call those unnecessary blitzes, did he?

Don't move goal posts now I'm not that one, young bol
whatevs!!!!!!!! do you have pronouns as well? far from young but Yayyy Mario

Advertisement
You can argue it’s the correct way to build. Just lots of you want instant gratification.

The team is better than last year. Wasn’t it a blowout at home? Had a chance to win on the road. We are better.

I see being ****ed at wasting a good D or Borregales or even some of this Oline. But if he does it right, we just get better. The key will be keeping guys from leaving and pulling better kids.

The posts on this board are so negative he lost most of you. Yet the team plays hard for him. Haven’t quit yet. (May now that we have no qb)
Did you actually read my post?

Advertisement
Said it didn’t matter
Your “point” is so ridiculous that I was confused. Nothing matters but gameday. As a matter of fact, Ole Miss’s recruiting sucks, OL & DL sucks yet they’re routinely in the top 15. Why? Gameday coaching.
There’s certainly a ceiling to both but id rather get killed by the best teams in the SEC and beat everyone else than lose to GT and NC St, which Mario lost on his own.
You’re also ignoring his history prior to Miami. Ask any Oregon fan. He’s an abomination. I’m patient and haven’t wavered for the last 20 years but I can see the train coming down the tracks. This is who he is

Your “point” is so ridiculous that I was confused. Nothing matters but gameday. As a matter of fact, Ole Miss’s recruiting sucks, OL & DL sucks yet they’re routinely in the top 15. Why? Gameday coaching.
There’s certainly a ceiling to both but id rather get killed by the best teams in the SEC and beat everyone else than lose to GT and NC St, which Mario lost on his own.
You’re also ignoring his history prior to Miami. Ask any Oregon fan. He’s an abomination. I’m patient and haven’t wavered for the last 20 years but I can see the train coming down the tracks. This is who he is
You can win with great players.
Can he keep them? And continue getting them?

Time will tell.

If you actually listen to his full press conference it’s obvious they were chasing the run game. He thought they were one block away from breaking a big one. He might not be wrong, but at some point you gotta adjust and not bank on a run breaking.

Rabbit chasing the carrot.

Advertisement
Back