Post FSU thoughts

Don't forget to add your chronic crying in a game where the D picked off three different QBs, had at least a half dozen sacks and helpd them to 10 points.
cue the haters of the defense. all the high school coaches will be hear to tell us they will call a better game. they will be in full force for the Clumdump game

Advertisement
It’s not that.
its that many of you can’t even enjoy the victories because your comments are so focused on what wasn’t perfect.
‘It’s like not appreciating your steak dinner because you are unhappy with the appetizer.
‘Take some time to enjoy the steak and realize it’s awesome.
Huh? Where the **** are you getting unhappy from any of this? Pointing out areas to improve in doesn’t mean We’re not happy. It’s called getting better, you should try it sometime.

Bro you are nuts if you think Clemson will kill UM. I’m not predicting a UM win because Lawrence and Etiene are studs, along with Ladson.
But if you think any team this year will kill UM, you don’t know football. UM’s offensive weapons at quarterback, running back, tight end and even offensive line are impressive. UM will score points on Clemson and will be a lot more competitive than your pessimistic *** can even imagine.
Waste your negativity somewhere else.
How drunk are you bruh? All I’m saying is if we have this many penalties against Clemson it will kill us. Fact check: true

Advertisement
Go back and read the game thread and tell me I'm not happy about bending over a historically bad FSU team. If pumping sunshine is your game, enjoy it.

Again, I dont want us to be 2017 back. I want is to be ******* BACK.
On 2017 we had Malik Rosier starting at quarterback! If you can’t see the difference between Roseir and King then you should not even watch football. Evaluate what you see and not what you see while thinking about some other year.

How drunk are you bruh? All I’m saying is if we have this many penalties against Clemson it will kill us. Fact check: true
Even with the penalties there is NO way Clemson will kill us. How can you watch an offense this good and think we will be killed over penalties. King is so good that he keeps us in possessions even when we are in 3rd and 15.

Advertisement
You need some help buddy, ask one of the mods for instructions on how to view what you clearly dont know how to find
Please stop being a troll. Downvoting your debbie-downer bullShiz does not equal UM played an error free game.

Miami cant afford to make the mistakes we made tonight between penalties and drops when we play Clemson. That being said miami could've easily had another 14 maybe 17 points added

Advertisement
Sloppy but great overall game. Need to clean up that sloppiness and learn how to keep the same energy always. Those first two defensive drives out of the half were all lack of energy.

I also think Mark needs to move to the slot and Payton/others need more playing time on the outside. Mike is nothing more than a spark player. He’s not consistent enough to be a starter.

Stud QB, stud running game, consistent O line play and I even think they got better with Zion playing.
How do you win 52-10 and play Sloppy?

How do you win 52-10 and play Sloppy?

QB: A (I had to drop from an A+ to an A because King made one terrible throw that almost got picked)
OL: A+
RB: B+ (fumble was bad. can't get it punched out like that)
WR: B some drops, but overall it was strong performance (don't fault Harley for the drop on King's throw, that was a good play by the DB. Harley would also have a TD if the DB hadn't tried to rip his head off)
TE: A blocking, catching, they did everything you want. I am not docking them grades because Lashlee didn't get them the ball more often

DT: B+ Good pressure. But their aggressiveness gave FSU running opportunities. The FSU RB runs a 4.7 40. Etienne will gash them if they aren't more disciplined.
DE: A
CB: A
LB: B caught out of position a few times and FSU was able to pick up chunk yards on 3rd and longs
Striker: A
S: A+++

ST: B+ Pope fumble is inexcusable and will kill us in a game against Clemson, but offset by Borreagles crushing the Kickoffs.

Coaching: A (I think Baker got lucky a couple times, but I am not going to argue with the scoreboard)

So not all A's across the board. Some things can still be cleaned up. Sloppy is an exaggeration. It wasn't sloppy, just imperfect. Of all the things, LB is a bigger concern to me than WR.

Offensive MVP: King
Honorable mention: Zion Nelson, Harley (he was King's favorite target), Chaney

Defensive MVP: Bolden
Honorable mention: Phillips, Frierson

Last edited:
QB: A (I had to drop from an A+ to an A because King made one terrible throw that almost got picked)
OL: A+
RB: B+ (fumble was bad. can't get it punched out like that)
WR: B some drops, but overall it was strong performance (don't fault Harley for the drop on King's throw, that was a good play by the DB. Harley would also have a TD if the DB hadn't tried to rip his head off)
TE: A blocking, catching, they did everything you want. I am not docking them grades because Lashlee didn't get them the ball more often

DT: B+ Good pressure. But their aggressiveness gave FSU running opportunities. The FSU RB runs a 4.7 40. Etienne will gash them if they aren't more disciplined.
DE: A
CB: A
LB: B caught out of position a few times and FSU was able to pick up chunk yards on 3rd and longs
Striker: A
S: A+++

ST: B+ Pope fumble is inexcusable and will kill us in a game against Clemson, but offset by Borreagles crushing the Kickoffs.

Coaching: A (I think Baker got lucky a couple times, but I am not going to argue with the scoreboard)

So not all A's across the board. Some things can still be cleaned up. Sloppy is an exaggeration. It wasn't sloppy, just imperfect. Of all the things, LB is a bigger concern to me than WR.

Offensive MVP: King
Honorable mention: Zion Nelson, Harley (he was King's favorite target), Chaney

Defensive MVP: Bolden
Honorable mention: Phillips, Frierson
You can't have the expectation of having a perfect game.. even the Clemsons and Bama have thing's they can knit pick after a big win.

Advertisement
You can't have the expectation of having a perfect game.. even the Clemsons and Bama have thing's they can knit pick after a big win.

Agreed. But someone asked about the team being sloppy. I don't think it was sloppy, but there are things that could still improve (there almost always is). Maybe Miami-Notre Dame is as close to perfect as I have ever seen out of a Miami team in the last 10 years. This was second.

LOL this team doesn't have a corch on it . Got some corch like posters on this board though lol. All the corches were shown the Door. What we have is 2 O and D cords. who will be becoming head coaches after this season .
Ahhh, I wouldn’t bet the farm on Baker.

You really think he's a legit D1 caliber DC? I think our D is capable of a lot more than he's getting out of it. A lot of the yardage we give up is predictable based on pre-snap alignment.

I'll be happy to eat crow, but when we lose a game we shouldn't because of Baker, bring that same energy k?
Bro you certainly have a point with Baker. After FSU's 1st drive of the game I was extremely concerned but on the next FSU possesion I could tell something was different as we were in a different pre snap alignment with 8 in the box. I don't know if Manny said something to Baker but from the 1st drive to the 2nd and through the end of the half we saw a completely different defense. That is the defense we need to be playing. That is our identity.

I'm proud of our D for getting it together and dominating after the 1st drive. What is it about wide runs that give us fits? You are right that when we are in a certain pre snap alignment we are very vulnerable to any running play. Im not sure what the schematic reason for that is but I would appreciate it if one of you guys could break it down.

All things considered the defense played really well. I would like to get that weakness vs the run cleaned up eventually over the course of the season especially the problem we have stopping outside runs. I'm very curious what the exact reason for it is and I'm sure one of you X's and O's guys will break it down for us. I just want to see the defense improve on its weaknesses over the course of the season. Great game all around tonight! Just imagine when we start packing that place! This feels good! It really does!

Sloppy but great overall game. Need to clean up that sloppiness and learn how to keep the same energy always. Those first two defensive drives out of the half were all lack of energy.

I also think Mark needs to move to the slot and Payton/others need more playing time on the outside. Mike is nothing more than a spark player. He’s not consistent enough to be a starter.

Stud QB, stud running game, consistent O line play and I even think they got better with Zion playing.

King needs to put more air under his deep ball, but I suppose I can't argue with the results and not having any interceptions.

Advertisement
Back