Post FSU thoughts

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
Sloppy but great overall game. Need to clean up that sloppiness and learn how to keep the same energy always. Those first two defensive drives out of the half were all lack of energy.

I also think Mark needs to move to the slot and Payton/others need more playing time on the outside. Mike is nothing more than a spark player. He’s not consistent enough to be a starter.

Stud QB, stud running game, consistent O line play and I even think they got better with Zion playing.

Advertisement
Don't forget to add your chronic crying in a game where the D picked off three different QBs, had at least a half dozen sacks and helpd them to 10 points.
Bro what’s your obsession with corches? You did this same **** with Golden.

Advertisement
Sloppy but great overall game. Need to clean up that sloppiness and learn how to keep the same energy always. Those first two defensive drives out of the half were all lack of energy.

I also think Mark needs to move to the slot and Payton/others need more playing time on the outside. Mike is nothing more than a spark player. He’s not consistent enough to be a starter.

Stud QB, stud running game, consistent O line play and I even think they got better with Zion playing.

Agreed. Especially on Harley. There has to be someone to take some reps from him. He tries hard, but at best, he's a 3rd or 4th wr on a good team.

Advertisement
Clemson will tell us a lot about this team. I want to be wrong about Baker, and I want all you ***** who call us mopes when we critique the sloppiness after a win to crow like never before, I really do. We'll find out soon.
Or we can win a high scoring thriller with our Golden leg kicker winning the game at the gun and people like you will say Baker still gotsta go.

It was FSU. You knew there were going to be lots of **** talking, lots of personal penalties. We won--what more could you ask for. I will say this:

- King's Heisman chances keeps looking better.
- I came into this game thinking we had a running back room, I left this game saying our running back room is even better than I thought. They ran hard and with effort.
- The O-Line is also pretty good. They don't get a lot of love but they did their job and we had a bunch of chunk plays and protection.
- Our kicker is still perfect.
- We have some guys on defense too down the roster. 2nd and 3rd stringers were making plays.
- But Kosi is Kosi--a tiger doesn't change it's stripes.
- Manny's hire of Lashlee may go down as one of the most consequential hires in Miami history.

I'm having a lot of fun with this team but I am a broken man with PTSD from all the years of Cardiac Cane moments. I'm scared to buy in and be let down.

Advertisement
LOL this team doesn't have a corch on it . Got some corch like posters on this board though lol. All the corches were shown the Door. What we have is 2 O and D cords. who will be becoming head coaches after this season .

Or we can win a high scoring thriller with our Golden leg kicker winning the game at the gun and people like you will say Baker still gotsta go.
You really think he's a legit D1 caliber DC? I think our D is capable of a lot more than he's getting out of it. A lot of the yardage we give up is predictable based on pre-snap alignment.

I'll be happy to eat crow, but when we lose a game we shouldn't because of Baker, bring that same energy k?

Advertisement

there was a lack of energy but alot of bad calls/no calls too.

You literally celebrated or wanted to fire coaches on a drive by drive basis. It' not an obsession, it's amazement at how fickle and spineless you mopes are about our players, coaches and program.

You guys spend your games crying, nit-picking and whining about every little negative you see. Then you have the balls to write that recap like you didn't spend your night ****ting all over everything that wasn't perfect.

Sad.

Advertisement
Back