Post FSU thoughts

You really think he's a legit D1 caliber DC? I think our D is capable of a lot more than he's getting out of it. A lot of the yardage we give up is predictable based on pre-snap alignment.

I'll be happy to eat crow, but when we lose a game we shouldn't because of Baker, bring that same energy k?
I think he is a D coordinator who has some young or inexperienced players in many positions still trying to find a cohesion and chemistry.

I am not saying he is Saban but I am saying we should not rush to judgement either way.

Advertisement
We're going to need some stops. I can't see us trading TDs with Clemson.
As long as King is our QB and Lashlee our OC I think we can keep up with them.
Yes the Defense needs to do some stops. No one is debating that our defense can just fall flat on their face.
I think they can make enough plays to win the game.

I think he is a D coordinator who has some young or inexperienced players in many positions still trying to find a cohesion and chemistry.

I am not saying he is Saban but I am saying we should not rush to judgement either way.
Fair enough. I'm saying I don't think elite defenses give a flying **** what FSU scripts their first and second half drives to be, they're not gonna let them march down the field and score.

To me, that's a big difference between being a good or great team. I want us to be back, not 2017 back.

Baker sucks. No way around that. Stats won’t tell the whole story and will fool most people. Manny needs to call the defense against Clemson.

No Hall against Clemson for the first half. Luckily Phillips will still be eligible.

Let’s see if Manny can beat the bye week. I’m sold on Lashlee. Not Manny. I would sacrifice Manny if Lashlee wants to be a HC.

My only complaint is the penalties. **** will kill us in Death Valley.
Bro you are nuts if you think Clemson will kill UM. I’m not predicting a UM win because Lawrence and Etiene are studs, along with Ladson.
But if you think any team this year will kill UM, you don’t know football. UM’s offensive weapons at quarterback, running back, tight end and even offensive line are impressive. UM will score points on Clemson and will be a lot more competitive than your pessimistic *** can even imagine.
Waste your negativity somewhere else.

Advertisement
Fair enough. I'm saying I don't think elite defenses give a flying **** what FSU scripts their first and second half drives to be, they're not gonna let them march down the field and score.

To me, that's a big difference between being a good or great team. I want us to be back, not 2017 back.
I hear what you are saying but the game has changed a lot over the decades.

The mantra that I hear a lot is 'just win". That is all I am asking for.

Even if it is like 2017. Just win.

Clemson will tell us a lot about this team. I want to be wrong about Baker, and I want all you ***** who call us mopes when we critique the sloppiness after a win to crow like never before, I really do. We'll find out soon.
It’s not that.
its that many of you can’t even enjoy the victories because your comments are so focused on what wasn’t perfect.
‘It’s like not appreciating your steak dinner because you are unhappy with the appetizer.
‘Take some time to enjoy the steak and realize it’s awesome.

Sloppy but great overall game. Need to clean up that sloppiness and learn how to keep the same energy always. Those first two defensive drives out of the half were all lack of energy.

I also think Mark needs to move to the slot and Payton/others need more playing time on the outside. Mike is nothing more than a spark player. He’s not consistent enough to be a starter.

Stud QB, stud running game, consistent O line play and I even think they got better with Zion playing.
This is the takewaway.

HIJOS NUESTROS!!!!!

Advertisement
It’s not that.
its that many of you can’t even enjoy the victories because your comments are so focused on what wasn’t perfect.
‘It’s like not appreciating your steak dinner because you are unhappy with the appetizer.
‘Take some time to enjoy the steak and realize it’s awesome.
Go back and read the game thread and tell me I'm not happy about bending over a historically bad FSU team. If pumping sunshine is your game, enjoy it.

Again, I dont want us to be 2017 back. I want is to be ******* BACK.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was impressed with some of our freshmans

This Chaney kid is a god**** beast, don't know where they found him but that kid has NFL written all over him

That WR Ottis Redding pops off the **** screen as well.... they need to get him more involved in the offense and less Harley/Pope

You literally celebrated or wanted to fire coaches on a drive by drive basis. It' not an obsession, it's amazement at how fickle and spineless you mopes are about our players, coaches and program.

You guys spend your games crying, nit-picking and whining about every little negative you see. Then you have the balls to write that recap like you didn't spend your night ****ting all over everything that wasn't perfect.

Sad.
Go quote where I said I want Blake Baker fired. Go ahead, I’ll wait...

Advertisement
Back