Post from Reddit comparing Miami, UF, and FSU.

These are 18 19 20 year old kids no way have they “topped out”.

They most certainly have. It's not an attack, it's not an insult. They bear every trait of having plateaued in their development. Could one be a late bloomer?

Maybe, but almost certainly not.

It just is.

Advertisement
These are 18 19 20 year old kids no way have they “topped out”.

A good number of people have "topped out" by senior year of HS in terms of thematic life accomplishments.

If you were unremarkable through 17-18, chances are you will remain unremarkable throughout life.

Hard pill for some to swallow looking in mirror.

Now don't confuse my comments as # state champ in whatever or you are nobody. That isn't what I'm saying. You know unremarkable when you see it, just like art.

I feel bad for Miami's OLrs. They were humiliated consistently on national TV. It won't be much better in 2020, especially if WRs can't separate. I believe they were trying to be good, but the sport they have chosen doesn't give out many trophies for that.

I'm not certain (ok I am certain) the muppets recognize (because they are muppets) how poor of an organizational leader Manuela proved to be last season.

There is no fixing that. He can be propped up by some assistants, but at the end of the day, he is not HC material for a successful D1P5 program.

Not even close.
It's not impossible that he could grow into the role though. At a minimum it's possible he can be enough of a CEO to hire great assistants. If he were to walk away tomorrow, Blake James would still be the one to replace him and I'm 100% certain that he'd pick some coach that he thinks would make people happy instead of actually looking at qualifications.

It's not impossible that he could grow into the role though. At a minimum it's possible he can be enough of a CEO to hire great assistants. If he were to walk away tomorrow, Blake James would still be the one to replace him and I'm 100% certain that he'd pick some coach that he thinks would make people happy instead of actually looking at qualifications.

You are correct.

Manuela and B James need to be removed as a pair.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back