Possible Orange Bowl match up with the gaytes.

I think we get TAMU in the Orange Bowl.

I wouldn't mind UGA or Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl.

The New Year's bowls are all at-large bids selected by the committee, so they could put us with just about anybody outside the top 4.
My understanding is that due to Covid, they were going to make an all out effort to select teams geographically?

Advertisement
I really feel Clemson is going to blow notre dame out the second time round and the committee is going to get their wish to put a second sec team in the playoffs
It could happen. Notre dame has two offensive line starters down which is their biggest strength. The back up center was having issues and isn't what patterson was. Plus clemson has some defensive players back that missed that game and Mr. Sunshine back too. I think clemson will win by two touchdowns

It’s safe to say our players don’t understand how the scholarships work. His brother was getting Crystal balls to Michigan state, have to think they could both go there.

My understanding is that the highest ranked ACC team goes to the OB. If Clemson loses to ND (which they won't), then they will have 2 losses and fewer wins than Miami. Miami will be ranked above them and go to the OB.
Don't bet on it. Clemson with 2 losses may still be ranked above the team they beat soundly.

Let's hold up on this one. UNC ain't a walk in the park. Sorry to burst your bubble but we need to focus on Saturday. One game at a time.
Well luckily none of us are lacing em up this Saturday and we’re just talking on a message board .... I think we might be okay looking ahead and having a conversation about possible bowl games but **** what do I know ?

TAMU. Hmmm, that's an interesting matchup. Us against the fightin' Jimbo's, just like old times.
This may not be a factor in the board liking a UM-TAMU Orange Bowl this January, but the Canes and TAMU have a home-and-home series scheduled for 2022-2023.

Advertisement
Week old but I don't mind this projection:

Miami v Iowa State in the Cotton Bowl. I want whatever matchup is best for allowing Miami to finish 11-1. That would be the best finish since 2002's championship team (you know that was Miami's). My preference is still vs Cincy in the Peach Bowl, but at least the Cotton Bowl is a NY6 and we have some good memories for there.
Cotton Bowl?

We're going to be welcomed there like a dose of the clap.

A lot will depend on what happens with Clemson vs Notre Dame 2.

If Clemson wins they'll move ND to 4 & Clemson to 2, but the top 4 will remain the same.
If ND beats Clemson again, then TAMU & UF will move up, until UF loses to Bama then they'll move back down.

TAMU only makes the CFP if Clemson loses to ND.

A 2 loss UF team will play either the winner of the Big XII (presumably Okla) or a 2 loss Clemson team (IF Clem loses).
IF Clemson wins the committee will give UF either Oklahoma or Cincinnati.

Gaytors will beat us unfortunately.... they are legit top 5 team on both sides of the ball.

....yeah call me troll all you want.

But I’ve watched them - you can see them gel and get better as the season rolls on.

They will push Bama and maybe even win.

Gaytors will beat us unfortunately.... they are legit top 5 team on both sides of the ball.

But I’ve watched them - you can see them gel and get better as the season rolls on.

UF will not beat Bama. Bama is about a real defense as they come, unlike UGA, Bama also has a lethal offense. They’ll expose UF lack of running game and once you take away Kyle Pitts how much of a Heisman is Kyle Trask?

We are not losing another game this year, this doesn't mean I love Manny, it just means we ain't losing another game as long as King is under center.

Advertisement
UF will not beat Bama. Bama is about a real defense as they come, unlike UGA, Bama also has a lethal offense. They’ll expose UF lack of running game and once you take away Kyle Pitts how much of a Heisman is Kyle Trask?
That ******* cuck Mullen was lucky as **** to walk into that situation with a qb like Trask. The QB position will not be as productive for them next year.

I think we get TAMU in the Orange Bowl.

I wouldn't mind UGA or Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl.

The New Year's bowls are all at-large bids selected by the committee, so they could put us with just about anybody outside the top 4.
That would be great, I want a chance to start that ****kicker Dumbo's year off right.

When you say, "us", who exactly are you talking about?

Advertisement
Advertisement

You know how I know you’re a troll , you said UF will push Bama and maybe win. UF fans don’t even believe this and I live in Gainesville. None of them will take 10 points in bets , I’m trying to get rich.

Bama will score 40 + on that **** defense and we’d score in the 30’s easily. Their d is absolute trash.

Lol, I can say I knew you way back when Andrew was knocking you for not being an influential poster. What's the fine print?
I should probably read it before answering, but they won't tell me where to find it. They just keep giving me tasks and saying it's in the fine print.

You know how I know you’re a troll , you said UF will push Bama and maybe win. UF fans don’t even believe this and I live in Gainesville. None of them will take 10 points in bets , I’m trying to get rich.

Bama will score 40 + on that **** defense and we’d score in the 30’s easily. Their d is absolute trash.
This ****** been a troll for all 907 posts.

Advertisement
Back