Possible Orange Bowl match up with the gaytes.

Advertisement
As much as I hate ND - it would be a disaster to put Texas A&M with 1 loss over a 1 loss ND that played for their conference championship. They've already taken it up the *** from Alabama once. Who wants to see that again? At least give them new blood in ND

A&M has limped past 5 bad teams (Vandy, Miss State, LSU, Auburn, and Arkansas)

If they want to put A&M in over OSU.. that's another conversation that I could get behind

I think AM is better than ND. I’m probably alone in that thinking but I think they have it going pretty solid.

Advertisement
No thanks on UF. They will have a bunch of no shows for that game after they lose to Bama. Takes all the fun out of it.

Advertisement
No thanks on UF. They will have a bunch of no shows for that game after they lose to Bama. Takes all the fun out of it.
This would be ideal; dragging these bytches in Hard Rock to end the season...
1607752588772.gif

1607752615896.gif

Advertisement
Gaytors will beat us unfortunately.... they are legit top 5 team on both sides of the ball.

....yeah call me troll all you want.

But I’ve watched them - you can see them gel and get better as the season rolls on.

They will push Bama and maybe even win.

They’re not a Top 5 defense.

You said they’re top 5 on both sides of the ball. They’re not a top 5 defense. Not close. Then you tried to change it to their current ranking for the polls.

E2CB938B-14D6-4067-A786-0B48AB97B8A6.jpeg

@JeddTheFisch is right. He’s like Mallory in Force 10 From Navarone talking to you (Lescovar):

“You're Nikolai... You're the man who blew us in Greece.”

Advertisement
Do your job , focus, constantly aware of field presence and after each play good or bad jog back to huddle

Straight focused face zero emotion till last second ticking away we WIN.

Letting your emotions rule you is key to a catastrophe, focus emotions in running your routes fast as ever even though your not getting the ball O-line bang till ref blows whistle, let them cheap shot you TAKE IT let them get flagged.

Fo this HUGE WIN for us and we can play ANYONE ANYWHERE 🙌🙌🙌

Our table is ready for us to FEED it’s our choice

GOCANES

You said they’re top 5 on both sides of the ball. They’re not a top 5 defense. Not close. Then you tried to change it to their current ranking for the polls.

View attachment 137446

@JeddTheFisch is right. He’s like Mallory in Force 10 From Navarone talking to you (Lescovar):

“You're Nikolai... You're the man who blew us in Greece.”

Gaytor lovin’ brings out your inner assassin.

Advertisement
Back