Possible Orange Bowl match up with the gaytes.

We have a legit known gaytor fan on this board who wouldn’t claim they have close to a top 5 defense. This is trollish gaytor slurping here. It’s unacceptable.

Their own fans realize that anytime they play an offense with a pulse, they better score a shlt ton of points or they’re fūcked. Just look at their games. Even shltty offenses like UGA & SCAR gashed them. Bama will toy with them like a cat does with it’s live food, before it devours them... and watch out for LSU, I realize they have huge problems, but the turds have no interest in this game, and maybe, just maybe, that might make it interesting.

Advertisement
Gaytors will beat us unfortunately.... they are legit top 5 team on both sides of the ball.

....yeah call me troll all you want.

But I’ve watched them - you can see them gel and get better as the season rolls on.

They will push Bama and maybe even win.
Dude you're either trolling or you don't watch football.

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

Some of y’all should be ashamed to call yourselves Canes fans.

But that’s why I hadn’t even clicked on this thread RVA, I knew it’d be full of Canes fans masquerading as püssies. Or is it püssies masquerading as Canes fans?

Anyway, in the words of Kendrick Perkins, “carry on”.

Advertisement
UNC hung 800 yards on us... think the gators would be good for 1k and 75 points

Oh no!!

You must be a gaytor fan!

How dare you say anything positive about them?

We are children here who only talk about how utterly amazing and 2001-ish our Canes are because they beat Duke 48-0 which means we BACK and we gonna go crush the gaytors in the bowl game now...

/end snark/

Where are my soon to be “9-1 Boys” at?
I sense anti-Cane, troll and extreme mope behavior in here and gaytor slurping.

@Go Canes!! @canesthing3 @puertorricane @AHURT12

The only thing that gives me any modicum of comfort on this dark day is to know the gaytors lost to LSU....

If i was a gaytor slurper you wouldn't have heard those words from me now would you?

You guys need to let your balls drop down in the sack and become men.... you know, the kind who can have debates and disagreements about football without 15yo level name calling....

But maybe i'm starting to figure out the maybe most of you are around 15yo's running this board....

Advertisement
The only thing that gives me any modicum of comfort on this dark day is to know the gaytors lost to LSU....

If i was a gaytor slurper you wouldn't have heard those words from me now would you?

You guys need to let your balls drop down in the sack and become men.... you know, the kind who can have debates and disagreements about football without 15yo level name calling....

But maybe i'm starting to figure out the maybe most of you are around 15yo's running this board....
A6C8FFCD-4E12-4DEA-9B72-D04C891692FC.gif

Advertisement
Back