Possible oc candidates

Kyle Trask was a stud. Heisman candidate, that he would repeatedly yank while trask was on a role to put in Emory for designed runs and the occasional pass
Is this sarcasm? Kyle Trash was barely above average. Stop reading their boards for your Heisman hopefuls.

Advertisement
Air Raid or GTFOOH.

Nike-Air-Raid-Black-Grey.jpg

What's Whipple or Nix up to? Ain't nobody worth a **** coming to play for Manny. My guess if he stays it's Likens at OC and TRob promoted to DC so that Manny can still have control and he doesn't leave.

But in reality Diaz has to be gone after losing Lashlee, so speculating at this point is a crapshoot because we will have a new coach before the final signing day in February.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I co-sign all the names in this thread, with Kittley my number 1.

I thought he should have gotten a HC job at somewhere like UMass or Akron.

Guys are WIDE open all the time. Best rout trees I’ve seen all season. Look up the qb’s stats. Bailey Zappe.

Advertisement
Is this sarcasm? Kyle Trash was barely above average. Stop reading their boards for your Heisman hopefuls.
He led the nation in TDs and passing TDs and was 2nd in yards. He had like 5 games over 400 yards.

Your comments are moronic. He went from a kid that was on the bench behind King, 0 P5 offers, to a Heisman finalist.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back