Possible Miami vs Bama matchup??

So if we win you're all saying you'll be the gaytors of last year saying Look who we beat! that everyone criticized them for all off season .And the rest of the country will be saying, "Yeah, cuz Tua didn't play, the team didn't care, and half the good players sat out so they weren't hurt for the draft." Got it.

Advertisement
Jeudy ruggs Smith Harris all sit out. Maybe even leatherwood. Maybe Raekwon Davis. Maybe diggs and carter in the secondary sit out. Their backups are still good so it would still be an immense challenge. But I would love to play them. Even more than ufag. If we lose it’s expected if we win we beat bama.
Gotta think bama would prefer to see vtech than us

Well, you have to think that playing Alabama in your home stadium, especially when you have a month to prepare, would be a **** of a productive motivator. Every practice would become as intense and productive as reasonably possible since the players would absolutely love having the chance to prove themselves against some of the best. So I'm all for it; even if we'll probably lose, I want Bama.

Advertisement
Well, you have to think that playing Alabama in your home stadium, especially when you have a month to prepare, would be a **** of a productive motivator. Every practice would become as intense and productive as reasonably possible since the players would absolutely love having the chance to prove themselves against some of the best. So I'm all for it; even if we'll probably lose, I want Bama.

How did that go in 2017? Alabama is Wisconsin, on deer antler spray and toradol.

Bama has become more vulnerable; plus Enos might actually pay dividends going against his former employer.

Bama tend to have let down games in non championship games (see the 2013 Sugar Bowl). Had this matchup been forecasted 2 weeks ago, I would be like we have no chance; now w the ***** exposing “slight” rust in Bama’s armour, maybe.

Don’t get it twisted, though, even w/o Tua, Bama is uber talented and we still have holes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
No! No! No! Miami isn't ready for the likes of Alabama now. And who knows if Miami will be ready for Lord Saban's squad come 2021. Yikes.

What Miami needs to do is finish the season on a positive note and what not. Because 9-4 isn't too shabby of a record after the VAST MAJORITY of Miami fans wanted Diaz CRUCIFIED ( MirandaCane the LEADER of the mob! ). Present lone soul included. hUh.

Advertisement
You would love to play this game. Huge game for us in multiple ways. Bama might not show up and we win that would be huge for kicking bama out of Miami in recruiting and manny would look like a coach. And there isn’t much bad if we lost bc they’re bama. God I hope we land this game some how

Tua gone and bama defense not the same. Would be an interesting matchup and if you win it sets you up and gives you clout heading into next season. If you lose then it’s expected by most

We aren't ready for that type of match up, but where you MAY be correct is that a team like Alabama probably won't care as much given they missed the Final 4, though they probably figure they're out now anyway. We could play Utah in that game, or UCF v. Auburn.

I like our defense, but I would hate to see their all star OL stymie our DL. Moreover, can you imagine, even with a subpar DL and young backer core due to injuries, in relation to their standards, what they would likely do to our OL?

The sad truth though? We might have a better shot of beating them in such a game versus ATL in 2021.

Advertisement
Back