Possible Miami vs Bama matchup??

Advertisement
**** no . I want to win the last 5 games of the season for many reasons . Getting beat by bama 38-28 ( which is my guess what the score would be ) would not be good . I really want to get the Music City Bowl. We play in the Orange bowl plenty lets let the kids have a fun trip and a place UM hasn't been . Anything but the Sun bowl though and that toliet that is el paso .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coward?

Dude you're not lining up against anyone, wtf are you even talking about mouthbreather ?

I'm sure you're the "female" in your relationship.
I’m the female but you’re the ones wanting to duck a team because the potential outcome huh?? 😂

What does me not playing have to do not being the cuck that you sound like? Yes we. As in the Miami Hurricanes. Not that hard to comprehend.

Syphilis? What are you, a hundred years old?

Where would I have gotten it, when I was deployed in the Korean War?
LOL Do some research.

With your high risk lifestyle, no telling when you contracted it, probably was in the stall at a truckstop. You probably have a touch of HPV as well.

Look at you jocking my dyck.

Mad I called your boy a tranny?

So by your definition, all of your posts referencing "dyck", ****, butt-stuff and trannys = winning?

And kid, I assure you, I want absolutely nothing to do with "jocking" what's beneath your stained Kirkland brand cargo shorts.

Advertisement
I’m the female but you’re the ones wanting to duck a team because the potential outcome huh?? 😂

What does me not playing have to do not being the cuck that you sound like? Yes we. As in the Miami Hurricanes. Not that hard to comprehend.
This team is not the any time any where team.

You're carrying this "we" thing a bit too far.

LOL Do some research.

With your high risk lifestyle, no telling when you contracted it, probably was in the stall at a truckstop. You probably have a touch of HPV as well.

Self incriminate much?

The fact you know so much obviously means you’ve, unsurprisingly, have had to research the the subject thoroughly.

I guess it’s understandable since you’re such a “playboy”.

So by your definition, all of your posts referencing "dyck", ****, butt-stuff and trannys = winning?

And kid, I assure you, I want absolutely nothing to do with "jocking" what's beneath your stained Kirkland brand cargo shorts.
Something is seriously wrong with you.

U r creepy af to go around collecting my posts. Creeper.

Are you related to Jerry Sandusky?

Advertisement
Playing Bama at the crib would be an epic matchup!!!!! We would need jarren to play like Desean Watson but other then that the whole city would come out! Would be great for recruiting even if we lost

Advertisement
Back