Possible Miami vs Bama matchup??

Advertisement
Well, as of yesterday's Top 25 ranking for the CFP, only Clemson is ranked right now..... Which ranking will be used to determine the bowl? One of the polls or this ranking?

Advertisement
I aint scared and I hope not a single soul in that locker room is either. FOH with that ***** **** roll tide this **** bring them ****ers

91E1B606-327E-46B7-A4AF-230A9A952360.gif

Advertisement
Making the orange bowl would be amazing no matter who the opponent is. But realistically if it were my choice the opponent would be as weak as possible.

What kind of fan doesn’t want Miami to play in the Orange Bowl? I suppose it’s the same cvcksuckers telling people not to go to games and to root for Miami to lose games.

I'm still trying to find the fans that said they don't want UM to play in the Orange Bowl, as opposed to those who said they didn't want UM to play ALABAMA in the Orange Bowl.

We would all take it, but personally, I would like Manny to get some semblance of a decent staff and a few games under his belt before meeting Saban and his merry band of professionally paid "amatuer" athletes.

Sure, they have their problems this year, but we haven't learned how to stop beating ourselves yet against weak competition.

Advertisement
So by your definition, all of your posts referencing "dyck", ****, butt-stuff and trannys = winning?

And kid, I assure you, I want absolutely nothing to do with "jocking" what's beneath your stained Kirkland brand cargo shorts.
What do you have against Kirkland brand? High quality paper towels....you can even use them to clean **** off wherever it ends up....desk, computer monitor, cell phone, girl's face, etc. Only thing you can't clean it off of is a slice of birthday cake.

What do you have against Kirkland brand? High quality paper towels....you can even use them to clean **** off wherever it ends up....desk, computer monitor, cell phone, girl's face, etc. Only thing you can't clean it off of is a slice of birthday cake.

We'll I won't be going to your next birthday party of that's what you're asking.

Advertisement
Perfect matchup. This would further expose Manuela for the fraud he is
Jump off a bridge. Only a totally senseless moron would have decided on a coach not even a year into his coaching career. Suspect you are probably under 25 and don't realize things work as a process and you can't run til you learn to walk . As long as there is for the most part a steady movement towards getting better , like UM has done since Williams got healthy , then we as fans should be happy as the point is be better then you were before . We are a better team today then were a month ago . We should be a better in month then we are now . We have been average for almost 2 decades . Lets just be decently good ( top 20) and then worry about winning titles as you can't win titles til are a great team and we haven't been that since 2002 .

But really any fan saying they are know either way what Diaz and staff will do good or bad are jumping the gun big time. Time needs to be given. As bad as Willie was at FSU you are seeing why no one will touch that job now . No coach wants to mess with a program who gives any coach not even 2 years. It is insanity . FSU is paying for it now .

Saban would run it up as a big f*ck you to Enos for leaving in the middle of the night.

Then Baga would have more ammo against us in crootin the SoFl studs.

All things considered, we're not ready for the elephants yet. Too much shaky *** coaching and inconsistency. Stampeded.

Advertisement
Back