Possible Gator game date change

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not a driver, but just curious what kind of a sleeping setup you have. I’ve heard some of them get really elaborate with all kinds of bells and whistles.

Honestly, it's a company truck, so my sleeper berth is about the size of a decent walk in closet.

I have a 700 watt microwave, minature fridge, custom PC, PS3 (And yes, I have NCAA Football 14), 27" ASUS Gaming Monitor, 1500 watt inverter.

The super sleepers I've seen have propane ovens, they have the living space of small pop up campers. Must be nice. :)

I'm 6'4, 280 lbs, so it's a bit of a tight fit, especially when I'm trying to put on clothes. But you adapt to it.

In five months, I hope to try out for Walmart. It would be great to come home after five days instead of five weeks.

Advertisement
Honestly, it's a company truck, so my sleeper berth is about the size of a decent walk in closet.

I have a 700 watt microwave, minature fridge, custom PC, PS3 (And yes, I have NCAA Football 14), 27" ASUS Gaming Monitor, 1500 watt inverter.

The super sleepers I've seen have propane ovens, they have the living space of small pop up campers. Must be nice. :)

I'm 6'4, 280 lbs, so it's a bit of a tight fit, especially when I'm trying to put on clothes. But you adapt to it.

In five months, I hope to try out for Walmart. It would be great to come home after five days instead of five weeks.

Good luck, man. I hope you get the Walmart gig.

Either way, my understanding is that there’s a shortage of the long haulers like you. That’s good for salaries.

Last edited:
This means I have to turn on my TV a week earlier.

As long as it doesn't interfere with the Pirates game, I'm good.

Advertisement
I know many of you wouldn't know this since I don't think it's ever happened, what would the ticket refund policy be? I can't make it August 24th

I know many of you wouldn't know this since I don't think it's ever happened, what would the ticket refund policy be? I can't make it August 24th
Just sell them to Canes fans for face value. You won't lose money on the game tickets. You're out of luck for air fare change fees unless you paid for a refundable ticket.

If Tate gets the waiver ESPN is gonna be splooging their pants about the hype

Oh yeah. QB play was so bad last year that I have no confidence in any of the existing ones. Tate gives us chance to crush the gator - at least he is an unknown. If he can play, the game is monster point for Manny. Win that game and we blow up like 2017 and become kings of the news cycle again.

Advertisement
Just sell them to Canes fans for face value. You won't lose money on the game tickets. You're out of luck for air fare change fees unless you paid for a refundable ticket.

It isn't air fair. I based a personal even in Miami with the sole purpose of being able to go to this game and already set invites. I dated it one week before just so I could attend this game.

It isn't air fair. I based a personal even in Miami with the sole purpose of being able to go to this game and already set invites. I dated it one week before just so I could attend this game.
Sucks that is might ***** up your event but your question was about refund policy. The tickets are not refundable.

Advertisement

so i know with stub hub (happened to me w the fins game against tampa), if the game is moved and not cancelled, they will not refund your tickets. with this, im sure UM will give you the option to refund ur ticket. i believe they did that with the FSU game when it got movedbc of the hurricane

so i know with stub hub (happened to me w the fins game against tampa), if the game is moved and not cancelled, they will not refund your tickets. with this, im sure UM will give you the option to refund ur ticket. i believe they did that with the FSU game when it got movedbc of the hurricane
At this point, I have zero faith in them doing anything honestly or morally right by their contributors.

Interesting. I've changed flights probably a half dozen times and never paid more than that. I even once changed an entire itinerary back from Italy at the last minute so we could stay a couple extra days and didnt pay much if any more than that. Maybe times have changed.

Advertisement
Interesting. I've changed flights probably a half dozen times and never paid more than that. I even once changed an entire itinerary back from Italy at the last minute so we could stay a couple extra days and didnt pay much if any more than that. Maybe times have changed.

usually depends only your airline, but most charge around 100+ for the change fee (if you fly AA and on their lowest tier, you cant change at all). after the change fee, you usually have to pay for the fare difference, as well. SW gives you free changes, which is legit. delta is about 200 for the fee. the issue with the change fee is that theyre willing to work with you a bit if its an earlier flight sometimes, but this is a whole new weekend.

This means I have to turn on my TV a week earlier.

As long as it doesn't interfere with the Pirates game, I'm good.
I am a long suffering Phillies fan, like65 years, and I am married to a Pirate fan. One or both of our teams could be irrelevant by that date.

usually depends only your airline, but most charge around 100+ for the change fee (if you fly AA and on their lowest tier, you cant change at all). after the change fee, you usually have to pay for the fare difference, as well. SW gives you free changes, which is legit. delta is about 200 for the fee. the issue with the change fee is that theyre willing to work with you a bit if its an earlier flight sometimes, but this is a whole new weekend.
Gotcha. Times definitely have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back