Positive weekend

Advertisement
You guys need to knock it off with some of these images and gifs. Use your ******* head before you post them.

425.gif

Advertisement

stop posting premium content

that's an old article from July????

For whatever reason (cookies or some ****?), the Miami Rivals page loads sometimes with an old set of articles. I was fooled just like this cat. Until, ya know, I determined that July's news didn't make sense arriving in December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete is like that girl you take out to an expensive dinner and expect to get laid then she wants to make a bunch of stops on way home....

Can we stick JC at safety immediately?

I also appreciate everyone summarizing articles, but if you could just directly copy and paste the content, that would be preferable.

According to 24/7, Jackson has not committed and will hold off on doing so.

However, he had a great trip to Miami and Miami likely leads. UF is all but out of it, and it's a Miami/FSU battle a la Dalvin Cook. Miami is recruiting Jackson the hardest, and FSU has put its priority on Marlon Humphrey, and Jackson may have taken notice. His family wants him at the U, and would even prefer UF over FSU for him. Miami is pitching him hard on early playing time, and he believes after watching practice that that is truly a possibility.

We sounds in really, really good shape.

But no bat signals for JC, and it looks likely to stay that way until NSD, or at least close.

Ok, that post was pretty possitive. Now we're getting somewhere...

Advertisement
Back