Positive weekend

429.gif

Advertisement
ok so JC isn't committing.

If it is a commit the only two uncommitted kids listed on the visit list were the two NJ kids

Advertisement
Just spoke to my boy up at Immokalee. I don't ever claim to be an insider, but SalmonLegs doesn't have his ear to the streets up there -- he is the streets. He tells me the Jackson 5 (that's what the locals call their family) will be sending JC to the U. He loved the visit, the family thinks Golden is a stand-up guy (idiots), and that's where they want him and that's the place he's "feelin' the most."

SalmonLegs also told me JC was "throwin shade" at UF and Muschamp after this weekend's visit.

Sounding good for us.

Just spoke to my boy up at Immokalee. I don't ever claim to be an insider, but SalmonLegs doesn't have his ear to the streets up there -- he is the streets. He tells me the Jackson 5 (that's what the locals call their family) will be sending JC to the U. He loved the visit, the family thinks Golden is a stand-up guy (idiots), and that's where they want him and that's the place he's "feelin' the most."

SalmonLegs also told me JC was "throwin shade" at UF and Muschamp after this weekend's visit.

Sounding good for us.

throwin shade?

Advertisement

Sounding good for us.

throwin shade?

talk trash

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sounding good for us.

Just got in. Went straight to last page of this thread without reading the rest...

233.gif

Sounding good for us.

throwin shade?

This...?

Sounding good for us.

throwin shade?

For those not down with the street lingo: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=throw%20shade

Advertisement
Back