Positive Thread Alert!!! If you are a rotten SOB, enter at your own peril! (First Half of Game Edit: We Suck!!!!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well so much for our vaunted defense. Several nice gashing runs, then an easy toss catch and run and now the rodents are up by a touchdown.

Advertisement
Yes, this season has been a train wreck. Yes, this recruiting cycle has been an absolute abortion. BUT, I am going to rally around this team today and try to watch with a positive mindset. This is still my school and my team. I want to see J. Williams get some quality snaps. I want the young WRs to make some plays. I want the defense to not skip a beat and dominate this team from up north. Up vote me, down vote me, indifferent me, laugh at me...IDGAF...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Canes Fam. Lets get this W.

6AD38205-AB40-46BF-94FB-DA40F2910C64.gif

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd on the Canes first play, Rosier throws an easy pick returned to our six yard line. Wisky takes the TD on its first ensuing play. We suck hard. We suck huge. It's an embarrassment. Good thing it's on an early Thursday evening and no one is watching.

Advertisement
Been going to 'Canes games since 1982. What I've seen since our precipitous fall from relevance over the past 15 years, is that the fan base has matched the team in mediocrity, specifically in message boards. The fan base has grown to accept mediocrity just like the program. If anybody was saying things like this back in the day, somebody would have punched you in the mouth. If the team and the coaching suck, it's not a crime (or being negative) to call them on it. Bunch of millennial pansies, who I bet, take a ****, sitting down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

ā€œDear Godā€ says Mark Richt
ā€œYes Mork?ā€ Says God
ā€œMy name is Markā€ says Mark Richt
ā€œIt doesnā€™t matter what your name isā€ says God

Advertisement
Back