Positive Thread Alert!!! If you are a rotten SOB, enter at your own peril! (First Half of Game Edit: We Suck!!!!)

MotoSniper

Palo Verde All-American
Yes, this season has been a train wreck. Yes, this recruiting cycle has been an absolute abortion. BUT, I am going to rally around this team today and try to watch with a positive mindset. This is still my school and my team. I want to see J. Williams get some quality snaps. I want the young WRs to make some plays. I want the defense to not skip a beat and dominate this team from up north. Up vote me, down vote me, indifferent me, laugh at me...IDGAF...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Canes Fam. Lets get this W.

Advertisement
I can see us all celebrating wildly after beating Wisconsin. A win would most certainly mean no changes AT ALL on O. Man, so much to look forward to!
Possibly, but I think that changes or not, are not contingent on the outcome of this game. Think Richt and company has already decided on what will transpire.

This hits my sentiments right on the head.
Today it's for the U. Put them Cane shades on and let's roll....
FullSizeR.jpg

Advertisement
That’s positive? Holy crap.

How about we are the Canes. We have never gotten the best recruits but have always been on top since the 80s when not on probation with scholarship restrictions. It is just a matter of time till we are back on top again. Will happen soon. It is just a product of being in Miami. Let Williams play and see if he lights it up. We just need what the playmaker used to call the triangle. Every great team has a RB, WR and QB. Once we get that QB, we roll like the old days. OL will get sorted. I was there in the late 80s and early 90s as an undergraduate. This is gonna come together again soon. Go Canes.

Advertisement

How about we are the Canes. We have never gotten the best recruits but have always been on top since the 80s when not on probation with scholarship restrictions. It is just a matter of time till we are back on top again. Will happen soon. It is just a product of being in Miami. Let Williams play and see if he lights it up. We just need what the playmaker used to call the triangle. Every great team has a RB, WR and QB. Once we get that QB, we roll like the old days. OL will get sorted. I was there in the late 80s and early 90s as an undergraduate. This is gonna come together again soon. Go Canes.
LOL...C'mon man, feel free to add to the positive vibes...that's all I could muster

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sometimes old schoolers with few posts bring the best perspective. This post says it well. Thanks.
Go Canes.....

Advertisement
Back