Positive Thread Alert!!! If you are a rotten SOB, enter at your own peril! (First Half of Game Edit: We Suck!!!!)

I’m ALWAYS IN when it deals with the Canes! HOPEFULLY, we come out on top. The weather is on the money and my caffeine intake is on a DANGEROUSLY DISTURBING LEVEL!

I’ll be on a conference call talking some major ****!!
@ThomasM, my brother I’m with you, but this man will not allow an OC to damage his 30 year old plays... Go Canes...

Advertisement
Lol bro im in Israel at the moment. Its 9pm here, but i still jumped on it early ...
No issue on the early part, bud. I just felt left behind.....
92d5c1418c0fb7dc3815af827d7f56b9.jpg

Advertisement
I'm digging this interpretation and analysis...I'm going to roll with this, and a joint...
Guy went through the same stuff I did so it makes sense. You watch us win as a kid. Get to the U partly because of what the football team ment to the community and Bam!!! Probation hits. Rough times but we came back. This time it's taking longer but We'll get it right. Mork Pricht is a big bump in the road but the harder the battle the sweeter the victory.

Advertisement
To quote the great Curly Howard “if at first you don’t suckseed, keep on sucking till you do suckseed”!!! Go Canes🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

****, @1LuvCane, I can’t be smoking that bud this early!?!
I get horny *** ****, that means I have to womannap my wife at her job and STILL fight her to get some.. she treats this **** like levels in a video game!! ****, my life gets tougher the older I get!!
Brother your living my story. Words of advice. You chase her like a coyote hunting a jack rabbit. She'll get tired and you go in for the kill. Works for me everytime.

Advertisement
Brother your living my story. Words of advice. You chase her like a coyote hunting a jack rabbit. She'll get tired and you go in for the kill. Works for me everytime.

Trust me, playboy, I literally hide when she comes from work and attack! I watch the National Geographic channel, just in case.... but she comes home with weapons of mass destruction in her hands and, you know, I slowly slither to the corner of the house to die a slooooww and agonizing death!!

Then I get up and make myself a protein shake, and think about my next point of attack!
I’m the coyote, in the roadrunner cartoon, just without the Acme products, I make my own!! Pfft, I’m pretty cool 😎

Trust me, playboy, I literally hide when she comes from work and attack! I watch the National Geographic channel, just in case.... but she comes home with weapons of mass destruction in her hands and, you know, I slowly slither to the corner of the house to die a slooooww and agonizing death!!

Then I get up and make myself a protein shake, and think about my next point of attack!
I’m the coyote, in the roadrunner cartoon, just without the Acme products, I make my own!! Pfft, I’m pretty cool 😎
Cool That's your middle name Lust. 😎😎😎

Advertisement
Heyoooo this guy is off until 1/2/19. Cheers.
Nice! I loved drinking early, especially on game days. Multiple double IPAs would hurt me though. I usually started with Ketel One and tonics.

Popped in the office for a couple hours today to tie up some loose ends. I won't come back til 1/2 either. Cheers, bud!

Advertisement
Back