Positive news on 5 stars

You guys are underestimating our chance with Williams. Some sources believe we lead for him along with Taylor.

The other 5 stars are pipe dreams as of now (Marshall, Maason, and Leigh)

The 5 star most willing to come, as of now, is Terrance Lewis, and that's a BIG IF the staff is willing to take that on. Isnt somebody hear connected to MNW? If so, is it true the MNW boys are pushing for the cane staff to take Terrance?
another time i hinted to you all about Williams.

Btw, new nugget of the night, after James commitment. This is developing, but the staff feels we are head to head with Bama for Marshall. Thats an upgraded feeling from my last update where we were running in clear second.

Advertisement

Btw, new nugget of the night, after James commitment. This is developing, but the staff feels we are head to head with Bama for Marshall. Thats an upgraded feeling from my last update where we were running in clear second.

@Da Jumbo Mutombo
go away troll

If they pull that one off!!! I'm still shocked about JW out the blue committing on a Tuesday. Interesting times.

Don’t take advantage of our emotions 🤣

Collier coming?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back