POS Neuhiesel

Canes2082

“He threw a shoe”
Maude
Still talking sh*t about us..

Picked GT to win then says "wonder how many fans show up. They play 40 miles from campus"

Advertisement
How about the irish ***** saying tech's d is better than the nole's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Why y'all still give a fugg what this washed up, never-was, eunuch says? He can eat as many d!cks as he wants, nothing that puzzy does means ****.

Advertisement
What a monolithic suck bag. Neweasel has a more fulfilling gig than I do so I can’t talk too much **** but he’s a weasel ****-faced ***galoon whom I would love to put in an awkward hug.

Why does he matter? The more successful our program is, the more burn he'll feel up his A**.

Still talking sh*t about us..

Picked GT to win then says "wonder how many fans show up. They play 40 miles from campus"

Hopefully our guys read it... CMR will earn his pay in keeping the team motivated for this game. GT had two weeks off and we are fresh of a very emotional, hard fought victory. We will find out what kind of team we are on Saturday. I will be there and all those that can...please try to make it. I have a feeling that support from the fan base will be more important than usual this weekend.

Advertisement
UCLA.jpg

Advertisement
https://youtu.be/aM7wD7L5iFw

Did the old man forget we sold this game out?

Got a all time beat down in that game. Remember that one in a sports bar surrounded by Washington fans talking all of this crap how they were going to beat Miami. There were all gone by the second quarter.

I watched it in a sports and wings place with my dad in Illinois, a proto-Buffalo Wild Wings type. I was just barely 18 then. My dad is dead now.

Man, I'd forgotten all about that day, great as it was. Thanks for sharing that.

If every single student at UM went to a game it'd fill a 5th of the stadium. Why does the media continue to think that's the reason

Neuheisel and any media doubters may be doing us a favor. Because it's hard to quickly prepare for their oddity of an offense, GT is dangerous, especially coming off such an emotional high (and maybe a bit too much satisfaction) after the FSU win. We need to be hungry and focused for this week of practice. Public dissings usually help make that happen.

Advertisement
Back