POS Neuhiesel

https://youtu.be/aM7wD7L5iFw

Did the old man forget we sold this game out?

Got a all time beat down in that game. Remember that one in a sports bar surrounded by Washington fans talking all of this crap how they were going to beat Miami. There were all gone by the second quarter.

I watched it in a sports and wings place with my dad in Illinois, a proto-Buffalo Wild Wings type. I was just barely 18 then. My dad is dead now.

Man, I'd forgotten all about that day, great as it was. Thanks for sharing that.

Inday, you're such a wise 34.

Advertisement
If the GT game is like past games,you will be able to tell in the first
two series that GT has the ball.If they keep reeling runs off of 10-15 yds
The U is in for a long day.However if Miami can get up be 7-14 pts.GT's
offense is not a good come from behind team as showing the past

That's what happens when you get a C cell battery to the back of the neck on the sidelines during an embarrassing blowout loss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://youtu.be/aM7wD7L5iFw

Did the old man forget we sold this game out?

Got a all time beat down in that game. Remember that one in a sports bar surrounded by Washington fans talking all of this crap how they were going to beat Miami. There were all gone by the second quarter.

I watched it in a sports and wings place with my dad in Illinois, a proto-Buffalo Wild Wings type. I was just barely 18 then. My dad is dead now.

Man, I'd forgotten all about that day, great as it was. Thanks for sharing that.

Inday, you're such a wise 34.

LOL

Advertisement
Who cares. He's irrelevant! There's a reason he is no longer roaming sidelines and why he didn't last very long doing so.

Miami is by far a better team then GT, our talent compared to theirs is not even close BUT that offense they run is really tough to stop BUT CMR has played against that same offense for a long time and understands its as well as our players do to!! PPL see teams like OU, Osu, OkSt, Michigan, LSu, FSu, USc ALL TAKE L's and the fact of the matter is some PPL just can't stand the fact that Miami has a good team that can compete and is getting better week after week, Just like when Miami played Duke PPL was saying this and that, and Miami shut it down!!

I feel the same way going against GT, Miami will be the best team GT faced this season.. Our DEFENSE is fast and the best group that offense will have faced this year!! And after that game, it will continue ESPN for sure, will never give our CANES they're props our boys will have to go undefeated for them clowns to give our Canes props and then they will find something else to "talk **** about"..

Advertisement
I forgot A) how good Davenport was, that kid could do it all. A pass catching freak. B) How quick Portis was, his breakaway speed was insane. C) The athletic beasts on that defensive front... just crazy.

Must have been nice not to even need coaching that year.

Not like the Rose Bowl is adjacent to UCLA's Westwood campus. Of all people to cite distance from campus as a factor.

StubHub showing 5K tix left? Does that REALLY say 60K tickets have been sold? Since that is the norm with StubHub, do we really have that many "no shows" every home game where there are really far, far fewer people actually at the stadium? Hard to believe that.

Thank you Rick Neuheisel!

Prior to Coach Richt's arrival and for a portion of last year we had players who said all the right things, but they really were not focused or dedicated to doing the things that are required to be a consistent winner. Based on that history, that culture; Georgia Tech scares the **** out of me!

Should the Canes show up prepared, angry and focused we will know that the program has taken a massive step in, as they say, BEING BACK!

I thanked that horse's rump Neuheisel, because anything that lights a fire under the backsides of our players is welcomed and encouraged.

By the way...Kirk Herbstreit has also issued a sincere and appreciated beware warning to the Canes concerning Georgia Tech.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but he's not completely off line here fellas. When is the last time we beat our biggest rival? When is the last time we beat two good teams back to back? When is the last time we had back to back good crowds? Its been awhile and these are legit concerns.

This is where Richt and Co. earn their paycheck. Go take care of business this week and all of a sudden everyone is back on deez nuts.

Best part of that game was Crudup to Geathers on 4th down with I think less than a minute to play. Really made my night. Walking into the game I told a another Cane fan I thought it was gonna be 58-0 and UW fans looked at me like I was crazy. The OB felt like the gallows for UW that night. There was no way anything, but a blow out was going to take place. What a night. peterson has just resurrected that program in the last 2-3yrs from that beat down. Kudos to Peterson, helluva coach.

Go Canes!

Best part of that game was Crudup to Geathers on 4th down up 58-7. Really made my night. Walking into the game I told a another Cane fan I thought it was gonna be 58-0 and UW fans looked at me like I was crazy. The OB felt like the gallows for UW that night. There was no way anything, but a blow out was going to take place. What a night. peterson has just resurrected that program in the last 2-3yrs from that beat down. Kudos to Peterson, helluva coach.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Since Malik da gawd likes motivation from the media, somebody should use the twitter to get him the message.

Thank you Rick Neuheisel!

Prior to Coach Richt's arrival and for a portion of last year we had players who said all the right things, but they really were not focused or dedicated to doing the things that are required to be a consistent winner. Based on that history, that culture; Georgia Tech scares the **** out of me!

Should the Canes show up prepared, angry and focused we will know that the program has taken a massive step in, as they say, BEING BACK!

I thanked that horse's rump Neuheisel, because anything that lights a fire under the backsides of our players is welcomed and encouraged.

By the way...Kirk Herbstreit has also issued a sincere and appreciated beware warning to the Canes concerning Georgia Tech.

Herbie tends to be a clown, from time to time. Heck, Herbie had a BOY CRUSH on the previous head coach. Because he KNEW the Golden One WOULDN'T bring Miami back. Now, Miami has Richt and Herbie absolutely knows Miami will be a legitimate contender in the near future and all that.

We will be back when we start getting double digit scores from our defense and st's.

That's what we used to do

That's what bama does now.

Advertisement
Back