Portnoy post Miami-FSU game pizza review…

Advertisement
Local Pie.

Lol I give his gf credit. I’d take that out on her in bed, though. Watch through the end and wait for it. Homie is a legit Cane. Huge for the brand.

El Presidente might not be the Hero we want, but he is probably the Hero we need.

That is of course until he is brought down in some unspeakable and salacious scandal.

Then, never heard of him.

Local Pie.

Lol I give his gf credit. I’d take that out on her in bed, though. Watch through the end and wait for it. Homie is a legit Cane. Huge for the brand.

Having Rob Portnoy, his money and his media is a good thing. Of course anything can backfire, but I’d rather have him on our side than have him trying to steer kids away with his money.

Advertisement
His pizza reviews suck though. I'm pretty sure he rated Casola's about the same as he rated Little Caesars.
I hate to say it and I'm not gonna say the two are comparable,but casolas has fallen on some hard times themselves. Used to love that spot. Went like 4 times a week. But now ehh. I'll stick with Steve's or even big cheese over them.

Like I txt my friend earlier Portnoy is an anti-establishment type of guy and the Canes are an anti-establishment type of brand. Portnoy knows "the villains" of college fb might be turning the corner right now n it would be smart for him to associate himself with he brand.

I hate to say it and I'm not gonna say the two are comparable,but casolas has fallen on some hard times themselves. Used to love that spot. Went like 4 times a week. But now ehh. I'll stick with Steve's or even big cheese over them.
Yeah man it’s still good but hard to maintain an institution like that

Advertisement
His pizza reviews suck though. I'm pretty sure he rated Casola's about the same as he rated Little Caesars.
You sure you’re not upset because your local places actually stink? I’m not saying he’s spot on all the time but Pizza outside of the North East is pretty bad, and forget about NY style pizza in Dade and Broward it’s all horrible.

You sure you’re not upset because your local places actually stink? I’m not saying he’s spot on all the time but Pizza outside of the North East is pretty bad, and forget about NY style pizza in Dade and Broward it’s all horrible.
Wrong. Lucali in miami beach

Advertisement
Not tetechnically the same style...but any of you'll been to a Mr. 01 establishment in the Miami area? They just opened up one closer to me in Melbourne...for gourmet pies. It looks legit. Never been to one.

Advertisement
Not tetechnically the same style...but any of you'll been to a Mr. 01 establishment in the Miami area? They just opened up one closer to me in Melbourne...for gourmet pies. It looks legit. Never been to one.
Used to like it a lot but the last few times I've gone (Wynwood location) it has been disappointing. Hardly go anymore now

speaking of melbourne, in indialantic beach, there is Original Bizzarro, one of the best i've ever had.

Advertisement
Back