Portnoy and Ruiz

Advertisement
They having. Space tonight? Daniel and Portnoy?
Yeah. DBC and his people that host their Spaces do a fine enough job but they're amateurs. I don't mean that in a derogatory way...they just do this as fans that don't have experience in that realm.

I really would love to have someone like @Canes Legacy or the OBB crew help moderate because the last one was a mess. They need someone that can help keep the conversation on track and ask thoughtful questions while also staying in control. They were super flustered last time, lost their composure, and the conversation started drifting into a bunch of nothing to the point where Portnoy and Barstool people just left after a little.

Advertisement
Yeah. DBC and his people that host their Spaces do a fine enough job but they're amateurs. I don't mean that in a derogatory way...they just do this as fans that don't have experience in that realm.

I really would love to have someone like @Canes Legacy or the OBB crew help moderate because the last one was a mess. They need someone that can help keep the conversation on track and ask thoughtful questions while also staying in control. They were super flustered last time, lost their composure, and the conversation started drifting into a bunch of nothing to the point where Portnoy and Barstool people just left after a little.
part of the issue is portnoy doesn't have a verified twitter so it takes forever to find him to take him off mute. DBC needs to moderate more to get the barstool people talking more and the ruiz family a little less.

I haven't really listened to any of these Spaces recently. I popped in on a few during the coaching search and they seemed to be all over the place. I'll listen in tonight if I can and then offer up our services if we think we can help.

Might be easier to see if DBC can get Portnoy and Ruiz on our CIS Youtube Show...shooter's shoot right?

Advertisement
Yeah and ****** collected ****** art... anyone who says I have Black friends is a racist... no doubt.

I mean some of my closest friends are Gator fans and I cant FN stand the Gators.

Holy FN Shiat... Hiatler is asterisked out... what the fughk kind of site is this?
Forum admins trying to whitewash the hall of costs from history. Sad.

806AB769-7A6F-43A9-9DC6-CB7E0DB079E9.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back